• Curvage Model

…. I’m not joking when I say that I woke up on the couch with my pizza box empty next to me… 

when I fell asleep there was like 5 slices I put away in the fridge. When I wonder up the box was next to me empty… I legit was in a food haze Ave ate it or slept ate. Not entirely sure but my stomach is incredibly full right now. 

6 minutes ago, LaurenLush said:

…. I’m not joking when I say that I woke up on the couch with my pizza box empty next to me… 

when I fell asleep there was like 5 slices I put away in the fridge. When I wonder up the box was next to me empty… I legit was in a food haze Ave ate it or slept ate. Not entirely sure but my stomach is incredibly full right now. 

That is unbelievably so hot. You have become such a gluttonous woman that you may have slept ate.

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

So many questions but what is the answer. So hot whatever it is. 😍

3 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

That is proper fat. Wow!

• Curvage Model

I’ve never been so confused in my life….

like it felt as if I had went out partying hard last night and blacked out and woke up sooo confused of what happened… but it was me… being a carb whore. 🥵

this is an absolute first. Lol

a little sad I don’t remember how amazing the pizza tasted, but I’m glad it’s in my belly lol

1 hour ago, LaurenLush said:

I’ve never been so confused in my life….

like it felt as if I had went out partying hard last night and blacked out and woke up sooo confused of what happened… but it was me… being a carb whore. 🥵

this is an absolute first. Lol

a little sad I don’t remember how amazing the pizza tasted, but I’m glad it’s in my belly lol

Only one solution -- recreate it! Trap yourself with pizza boxes in bed and see what happens--if you wake up and there's still pizza, eat your way to fat, sexy freedom.

• Curvage Model

🍩 BRAND NEW 🍩

You’re Fattening Me?

It doesn’t take much convincing for Lauren to eat a donut…. Or a dozen… but her once slim figure has become so plump and delicious that she can’t help but notice that she’s on the road of  a gaining feedee.IMB_TjeRRA.thumb.gif.80ab55526a2212952b65bb7af6949f64.gif

Guest Jgrnd123
On 6/28/2023 at 1:11 PM, LaurenLush said:

Very much in support of more literal food induced comas… a good prescription if you want to get to the 400 club 😏

2 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

I was invited to go on a boat with all my skinny friends and their super fit boyfriends … I think it may be time to whip out my bikinis and show them what they’re truly missing out on 🥵

now i read boat butttt.... how is someone your size going to fit on a boat ? 💁‍♂️ You will need a yacht just say n Lush

yacht GIF

On 7/1/2023 at 8:13 AM, LaurenLush said:

I was invited to go on a boat with all my skinny friends and their super fit boyfriends … I think it may be time to whip out my bikinis and show them what they’re truly missing out on 🥵

Pics or it didn't happen!

Guest Carcer89
On 7/3/2023 at 5:45 AM, LaurenLush said:

Green just might be my color ❤️

Facetune_22-06-2023-21-40-21.jpeg

To be fair, you could probably wear anything of any colour and the vast majority of Curvage would agree!