Secretly Eating, Why Hide It

• Curvage Model

So here's a question 🤔...

If you came home and could tell I had been binging all day while you were at work; empty take out containers and ice cream buckets in the trash, a dishwasher full of tupperware that had just last night been full of leftovers,  a refrigerator that should be full is now half empty, beer cans in the recycling bin, and me with an obviously swollen belly packed so full and round it appears to barely fit in what should be baggy clothes barely able to move; what would you do?

Confront me and point out what was obvious to you even though I had tried to hide it.

Pretend you didn't notice and just let me get away with it, acting as if nothing happened. 

Sweetly offer to get dinner delivered so I didn't have to get up and cook since I had obviously been very busy today. And then proceed to order a massive feast in hopes of continuing my gluttony into the night.

Or maybe you have another idea?

I am excited to hear what might happen. 

4 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

If you came home and could tell I had been binging all day while you were at work; empty take out containers and ice cream buckets in the trash, a dishwasher full of tupperware that had just last night been full of leftovers,  a refrigerator that should be full is now half empty, beer cans in the recycling bin, and me with an obviously swollen belly packed so full and round it appears to barely fit in what should be baggy clothes barely able to move; what would you do?

Confront me and point out what was obvious to you even though I had tried to hide it.

Pretend you didn't notice and just let me get away with it, acting as if nothing happened. 

Sweetly offer to get dinner delivered so I didn't have to get up and cook since I had obviously been very busy today. And then proceed to order a massive feast in hopes of continuing my gluttony into the night.

Alright lets dive into this,

Obviously you worked hard today. I would see all of the containers everywhere and think you just delivered.

When I open the fridge my jaw would drop. I'd whisper how could she empty half the fridge! That's when I walk over and confront you. Hands on hips asking did we get ransack by a wild animal or something?

Though I can see you are so full and bloated I just pat your belly briefly. It echos tells me what you try to play off. 

We may as well get dressed and go out to eat. Oh yeah out to eat so everyone can see how fat you made yourself today and how much fatter you're going to get after this outing.

Wear something tight hope you brought your appetite.

3 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

I would be in awe, order a massive feast and f* you like a wild beast while continuously feeding you more!  Slap!  Slap!  Then massage you with warm oil while singing sweet songs of adoration.  While you sleep, I would Fully stock the fridge and pantry with things you luv to eat!   Your girth would know no limits!

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Lake Terror said:

Alright lets dive into this,

Obviously you worked hard today. I would see all of the containers everywhere and think you just delivered.

When I open the fridge my jaw would drop. I'd whisper how could she empty half the fridge! That's when I walk over and confront you. Hands on hips asking did we get ransack by a wild animal or something?

Though I can see you are so full and bloated I just pat your belly briefly. It echos tells me what you try to play off. 

We may as well get dressed and go out to eat. Oh yeah out to eat so everyone can see how fat you made yourself today and how much fatter you're going to get after this outing.

Wear something tight hope you brought your appetite.

Wow, taking me out to eat in my condition...nice choice. 😁

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, fatowl said:

I would be in awe, order a massive feast and f* you like a wild beast while continuously feeding you more!  Slap!  Slap!  Then massage you with warm oil while singing sweet songs of adoration.  While you sleep, I would Fully stock the fridge and pantry with things you luv to eat!   Your girth would know no limits!

I mean... definitely hot, definitely romantic, but man you stole my heart with the restocking the food while I slept. Wow. Another good choice. 😁

11 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

I'd probably be annoyed for a bit, make myself something small for dinner, then feed you the rest of the food left. After that, we'd enjoy a nice hot and relaxing bath, and cuddle in bed, with some kisses and belly rubs involved lol

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I'd probably be annoyed for a bit, make myself something small for dinner, then feed you the rest of the food left. After that, we'd enjoy a nice hot and relaxing bath, and cuddle in bed, with some kisses and belly rubs involved lol

At least you weren't annoyed with me too long! And then feeding me and pampering me, what more could this fat girl want. 😘

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

You ate ALL the cookies?! And you didn't leave any for me?! You said you'd save me some.😢

I'm so so sorry sweetie. I wanted to share. We'll get more, lots more. Don't be upset. I just couldn't help it, I tried but I just couldn't stop. I don't know why I'm so bad! 😭

• Curvage Model

So for my friends who are into me secretly eating I just finished filming a fun video.  Hopefully it turns out as exciting as I am imagining it will after edits. But for a little behind the scenes info...

the video required me to be filmed eating and drinking over and over again as if through out a day. But I, for each take, stuffed food in my mouth and guzzled cans of soda. Over and over and over again.  In the span of let's say 30 minutes to an hour, not a whole day.

Needless to say I was pretty full by the time it was done. No full is too mild of a word. Overstuffed, overloaded, overflowing. You get the idea. My gut is so swollen and hard it is painful to move, well honestly it's painful when not moving too.

Not sure what I was thinking, maybe that's the key, I wasn't thinking.  I was just going on instinct and desire. I wanted to give you my belly at it's biggest.  It's roundest, hardest, it's most bulging massive glory ever. And in doing so, which was great I must add, I'm now stuck with it for a while. This painfully sore, overstretched, rock hard, fattened up belly.

I wish you could see it, see me, as I try to deal with it. Pictures don't do it justice,  but I'll try.  I also wish you could feel it. Feel how unbelievably rigid and solid it is. Feel it's density, the weight of it. Hear the noises it's making, the burping...oh the burping. Four sodas, maybe more. So much burping. 

I'm not sorry I did it, especially if I like the video. But I am really really uncomfortable. I can't imagine the rest of the day. In a few hours I'm supposed to be going out in public and I just can't imagine how, but I will.

Honestly,  I'm horny now. Telling you about it, imagining showing it off, imagining the shock of someone seeing it and touching it. Yeah, I'm wicked turned on. 

So, I guess, even if the video is complete shite...it was worth the time and effort and the food just for this moment right here!

20211229_123132_1640803334194.jpg

20211229_123043_1640800600808.jpg

20211229_123854_1640800063710.jpg

Edited by GluttonyGal

1 minute ago, GluttonyGal said:

So for my friends who are into me secretly eating I just finished filming a fun video.  Hopefully it turns out as exciting as I am imagining it will after edits. But for a little behind the scenes info...

the video required me to be filmed eating and drinking over and over again as if through out a day. But I, for each take, stuffed food in my mouth and guzzle cans of soda. Over and over and over again.  In the span of let's say 30 minutes to an hour, not a whole day.

Needless to say I was pretty full by the time it was done. No full is too mild of a word. Overstuffed, overloaded, overflowing. You get the idea. My gut is so swollen and hard it is painful to move, well honestly it's painful when not moving too.

Not sure what I was thinking, maybe that's the key, I wasn't thinking.  I was just going on instinct and desire. I wanted to give you my belly at it's biggest.  It's roundest, hardest, it's most bulging massive glory ever. And in doing so, which was great I must add, I'm now stuck with it for a while. This painfully sore, overstretched, rock hard, fattened up belly.

I wish you could see it, see me, as I try to deal with it. Pictures don't do it justice,  but I'll try.  I also wish you could feel it. Feel how unbelievably rigid and solid it is. Feel it's density, the weight of it. Hear the noises it's making, the burping...oh the burping. Four sodas, maybe more. So much burping. 

I'm not sorry I did it, especially if I like the video. But I am really really uncomfortable. I can't imagine the rest of the day. In a few hours I'm supposed to be going out in public and I just can't imagine how, but I will.

Honestly,  I'm horny now. Telling you about it, imagining showing it off, imagining the shock of someone seeing it and touching it. Yeah, I'm wicked turned on. 

So, I guess, even if the video is complete shite...it was worth the time and effort and the food just for this moment right here!

Wow... That is so fucking COOL!!! And I'm kinda surprised how turned on you are from it all lol

37 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

the video required me to be filmed eating and drinking over and over again as if through out a day. But I, for each take, stuffed food in my mouth and guzzled cans of soda. Over and over and over again.  In the span of let's say 30 minutes to an hour, not a whole day.

Good grief, maternity wear is BADLY needed, hehe. Gorgeous!

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Wow... That is so fucking COOL!!! And I'm kinda surprised how turned on you are from it all lol

The overindulgence of food and drink, whether my own or someone else's,  never fails to turn me on. The greater the gluttony,  the greater the sexual arousal.  I am stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey (which is a clever phrase since I just ate two turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches) and feel like I'm about to burst...so therefore I am equally as horny! 😅

Edited by GluttonyGal

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, JacksSmirkingRevenge said:

Good grief, maternity wear is BADLY needed, hehe. Gorgeous!

OMG,  yes...this ⬆️ is soooo true.

That's exactly what I need 🤣😳😭😆 but am always embarrassed to buy!

And thank you for the "gorgeous" part.. much needed and appreciated.  💋

14 minutes ago, GluttonyGal said:

The overindulgence of food and drink, whether my own or someone else's,  never fails to turn me on. The greater the gluttony,  the greater the sexual arousal.  I am stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey (which is a clever phrase since I just ate two turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sandwiches) and feel like I'm about to burst...so therefore I am equally as horny! 😅

Damn... How are you so amazing, even when your "Horny" meter is turned up to 11 lol? *hugs*

10 hours ago, GluttonyGal said:

OMG,  yes...this ⬆️ is soooo true.

That's exactly what I need 🤣😳😭😆 but am always embarrassed to buy!

And thank you for the "gorgeous" part.. much needed and appreciated.  💋

Oh, by no means be too embarrassed to buy and wear and show that incredibly sexy body off in such things when you clearly look it and probably even feel like it when totally stuffed, hehe, what a scorching hot dream that is! 😍