Static WG Deepfakes

OscarWinner

Magnificent! Gorgeous! 

Long may you continue to be a magical feeder, turning every famous beautiful celebrity in the world to an immensely fat blob of beautiful flabby blubber who would struggle to stand. I especially love the extra work that tracks Lana Del Ray from a "mere" morbidly obese weight that she had suddenly fattened up into, and along through the stages of huge and flabby till she reached that "current" fat size and weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As ever ChubbyBlubber, you're making incredible beautiful blobs, gorgeous whales out of women that I've had a crush on ever since seeing them in all the sitcom drama they were in. Exactly the women I most want to see gorging into extreme obesity and gaining enough to start outgrowing the second seat they had to start using as they outgrew just one seat way back. 

Seeing all the women of Saved By The Belly (oh, sorry, I mean Bell) super-sized... That fantasy being visible outside my own imagination is a dream come true. 

Pop superstars of Victorious super-sizing is amazing. The notion that they got hooked while trying to get through the ice cream to find enough tokens to win concert tickets, and all wound up agreeing to continue growing and simply forced a trend of sexy women in pop who just gorge and gain hundreds of pounds of blubber on every musical super-star...

2 hours ago, fat_elf said:

As ever ChubbyBlubber, you're making incredible beautiful blobs, gorgeous whales out of women that I've had a crush on ever since seeing them in all the sitcom drama they were in. Exactly the women I most want to see gorging into extreme obesity and gaining enough to start outgrowing the second seat they had to start using as they outgrew just one seat way back. 

Seeing all the women of Saved By The Belly (oh, sorry, I mean Bell) super-sized... That fantasy being visible outside my own imagination is a dream come true. 

Pop superstars of Victorious super-sizing is amazing. The notion that they got hooked while trying to get through the ice cream to find enough tokens to win concert tickets, and all wound up agreeing to continue growing and simply forced a trend of sexy women in pop who just gorge and gain hundreds of pounds of blubber on every musical super-star...

Thank you so much Fat Elf! I always love reading your wonderful comments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 4:04 PM, chubbyblubber said:

A few more late Christmas ones:

Lacey Chabert, Amanda Seyfried, Rachel McAdams, and Elizabeth Gillies

Oh, my...

What could be a better world than the one in which events of Mean Girls were closely followed by Regina leaning in to her weight gain, declaring a super-fat body a prequisite to popularity (and being able to make it stick) as she gorges a few hundred pounds of blubber onto her big beautiful bulging body, and getting Gretchen to gain just as much, with Karen (more cynical) reluctant as it first starts, but gluttonously stuffing herself to catch up as soon as it is clear that Regina's social influence and beautiful blubbery body has indeed had the desired impact, making all the fattest women officially hot and making feeders out of all of the straight boys, lesbians, and bisexuals...

Of course, such an influence as Regina George is felt even out among the wider world, leads the wave of fattening fashion for future fame, as more and more people start to become swayed into feeders/feedees. Only superfat and gluttonous women become the celebrity stars that the cast of Victorious want to become, or in the case of men only those who willingly help to stuff and fatten women who want it. Of course, we're all watching for Jade West, Victoria Justice, (and maybe Cat Valentine) to get the fattest and stuff the most...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...