Static WG Deepfakes

OscarWinner

Oh, wow! I can't help but think I would prefer this version of an SSBBW filled Victorious rather than the regular version. Or an exciting weight gaining plotline where in Jade (Elizabeth Gillies) fattened Tori (Victoria Justice) and Cat (Ariana Grande) but it actually started getting her not only turned on by the fattening bodies of her crushes, but also by the idea of fattening up her own body, too. Don't worry, you will soon catch up, and you'll be immobile superstars together. One super-sexy, super-sized, super-group lesbian polycule of mutual feedee gainers who sing.

Excellent work as ever, ChubbyBlubber. You make television beauties into tubby bombshells superbly.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, chubbyblubber said:

Brie Larson and Zendaya

brielarson instagram.jpg

zendaya instagram.jpg

It is always, *always* exciting whenever I see that you have made yet another woman of the DC or Marvel adaptations into a generously morbidly obese and gorgeous gorging glutton. Chef's kiss! Amazing!

I love Brie and Zendaya is an exceptional fatty, too.

1 hour ago, chubbyblubber said:

Lana Del Rey, lanadelreyFaceApp_1685968357372.jpg

I did feel summertime sadness but then I got comfort eating. I ate so much one year, that I've gotten huge and I didn't stop eating, so I just ate even more over Christmas at winter. Turns out, I love being a gluttonous fatty! Who knew Winter weight gain was, just for me at least, perfect antidote for sadness in summertime?

Seriously, though, loving these as always. By the by, Chubby, I don't suppose that you could possibly do an extremely enormous morph fattening Melissa Joan Hart?

(For that matter, any of the other major actresses of the 1990s Sabrina sitcom: Beth Broderick, Caroline Rhea, Mary Gross, Jenna Leigh Green, Michele Beaudain, Lindsay Sloane, Elisa Donovan, or Soleil Moon Frye.)

Specifically, I would love to see Melissa Joan Hart, as a preferably scantily clad obese woman, looking fat enough to resemble that look Sabrina had when she discovered pancakes for the first time and it turned out that Spellman women are literally unable to turn down a pancake, (and it is apparently impossible for anybody else to resist the urge to feed a Spellman woman pancakes, I guess) so she waddles home from a single day of school now like an 800lbs SSBBW (with 600lbs of that in her thighs and ass, making her into a truly amazing pear-shape, which I also *really* like).

If you don't mind...

4 hours ago, chubbyblubber said:

Melissa Joan Hart, Lindsay Sloane and Jenna Leigh Green

sabrinaFaceApp_1686399729505.jpg

valFaceApp_1686400054212.jpg

libbyFaceApp_1686399588271.jpg

Oh, wow. That is amazing. Thank you. That one episode was something I thought of quite a lot as a kid, and the idea that, rather than wear studio fat suit, Melissa Joan Hart could just choose to be fattened up that much... and that she would then have to stay fat since it was real fat. And the idea that the writers would try to "get away with" having Sabrina be fat, simply by writing in that she decides (instead of stopping gorging) to make every mortal woman start fattening up to match...

Okay, got a little side-tracked there. Love the pictures. Witch weight gain gallery. Excellent!