~✝♡♔PLUMP PRINCESS♔♡✝~ Some Shares <3

Wow, amazing! Although I think makeup really isn't necessary. All-natural beauty is best!  :)

I have to agree, your face is so beautiful all natural that make up doesn't really do you justice but that's just my opinion of couse. Your have great curves and you seem very confident with your body. Thanks for sharing with us.  :thumbsup:

I checked your Instagram and it says "No photos to show." but perhaps i need to follow you on Instagram to see them.

Nice job on teasingguys to get them dragged to buy your commercial stuff! LOL

I must say Courtney thatr you are one of the best pro-models in the BBW range of all-time!

I can remember the time when you were rather a protege and co-model of Nikki... and you outclass her now and have turned the tables!

The only thing that´s sad is that you never made a set with Stacey The Thikchic when she was still active! Two Hall of Famers-to-be in one set... that would have been it!

Best wishes,

Chris

Nice job on teasingguys to get them dragged to buy your commercial stuff! LOL

I must say Courtney thatr you are one of the best pro-models in the BBW range of all-time!

I can remember the time when you were rather a protege and co-model of Nikki... and you outclass her now and have turned the tables!

The only thing that´s sad is that you never made a set with Stacey The Thikchic when she was still active! Two Hall of Famers-to-be in one set... that would have been it!

Best wishes,

Chris

The idea of a BBW Hall of Fame intrigued me, but I just remembered we have the Familiar Faces category.

• 3 months later...

I don't have HBO or a TV....but now I know what a Khaleesi is lol.  I will have to get the books now.  ;D

Courtney! You are such a dream come true. - My Girl Crush, and - MY GIRL<3  ;D

Agreed, but I only have Girl Crushes....unless you count Daniel Craig.  I don't think there as been a picture in all of my tenure at this forum that hasn't been amazing.  Your mix fashion, photography skills and just plain and simple sex appeal into curvage seamlessly.    ;D