Weight Gain Roleplay rules

Batman76

If you'll forgive me for inserting a litte more DnD in your roleplay (which is excellent) I can't help but imagine how a Warlock would play.  While a Warlock's alignment can run the full gamut their Patron will typically lean towards evil and/or chaos, delivering instructions and providing boons to their chosen for as long as those instructions are carried out.  I think it would create a great opportunity to build a character specifically towards fattening others under the guidance of their Patron.  They could be a once thin goddess desiring to see mortals fatten out of spite, a Gluttony Demoness hellbent on spreading her influence, even an ancient sorceress that sought eternal life and youth through cursed magic and now needs to constantly siphon off her excess weight via her minions.  While the Warlock faithfully and ably serves their Patron they might get benefits to remaining thin and beautiful, fit and healthy even as those around them continue to swell and fatten but if they fail or even worse refuse their Patron's commands they might quickly discover how capricious they can be. 

Their spells would seem to naturally gravitate towards Curses, Illusions and Charms alongside Destruction to better differentiate them from Clerics and would be CHARISMA based casters similar to the Sorceress.  Their stats would probably be fairly competitive but also at the mercy of their Patron's opinion of them.  The capacity for a wicked Patron to choose a naturally good person as their vessel, slowly twisting their morals, sexual preferences and desires, even steadily tempting their Warlocks towards a life of gluttony and hedonism while constantly using them to fatten others would make for an interesting roleplay.