No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you SO MUCH!!!😈

She is so pretty! I bet you love this picture! (At the bottom of the post)
I wish! I’m a horrible fighter! When I was a stripper the one place I worked at did jello wrestling and I was so bad at it!

That is a bold statement because she is so beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

I love that! So cute! “Delish“! Yes that bustier is the same as the black one from the boyfriend 2 video and it really pops my belly out! Like too tight jeans, because it is very stiff pleather it’s very fun to wear for you guys!!!

Lol! The force is very accurate!!!

Screenshot_2020-10-17-22-02-20.png

She's cute and all, but she's not got the fire in her eyes you do. 😘

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

New video just waiting for approval!!! People LOVED it on my OF (where it is included with your monthly subscription)!!! 

Wouldn't you love to take me out in this slutty little outfit that I’m way too chubby for and watch everyone stare while I gobble up food like a fat pig!?

84122F28-4BFD-4445-8265-5E70A1C77F51.png

7D969E77-FE15-410D-934A-3BFCF4415872.png

DD958814-D890-4359-B6D8-E9160A7D6F3D.png

C9EC5C73-F65E-437F-9CBA-7DE2E0AAC669.png

901BFB59-A06A-4E5B-A701-291944E5627A.png

6E4BE37C-EB4F-4802-843F-007411F0B748.png

CA8D15E3-70E2-4900-8402-D37564DF9AA1.png

All you can eat buffet here we come and we aint leavin till that button pops at that point we are half way to what comes next 😉

15 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

My favorite photo that I've ever taken of myself. I getting really really turned on by it because my belly looks SO incredibly soft like pudding. And I love how the look on my face just conveys how content I am being a plump, well fed piggy with a buttery p o t belly that just begs to be kneaded and caressed!!! And the knowing that you will love how thick and juicy I look as much as I do!!!

inCollage_20201103_120455004.jpg

how i met your mother barney GIF

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Here are some more similar pics to my favorite. Taken right before the photoshoot, of course the day my belly wanted to look as fat as possible!! Lol!

I love how big and fat my ass and thighs are!!! Now that my boobs are so big I feel like my lower body looks smaller and my lower body has always been big, even when I was thinner. So love when I look nice and thick like that!!!

C54F19ED-7E32-4913-90D0-731DEE4AE561.jpeg

3C073D6D-7729-48D8-88AB-465757C00B37.jpeg

2DFEF26D-22B6-465B-8B02-85B5D9ADD3C8.jpeg

You would just love to have her sit on your lap, leaned back and play with those curves 😍

4 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! That is so clever!!! I've never heard that before!!! Can I be alcohol too?! Lol! That would be appropriate since that is where most of of my fat comes from!!! 

In this world you can be anything and everything you want and more, sex, booze and that tummy ooze ❤️

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!! They are all 2 piece sets most 2 sizes too small so my belly will pop out and make me look as fat as a pig! Hopefully! Like this one!

The non stretchy ones are one size too small because was worried that I litterally would not be able to stuff all pudge into them if they didn't have any give to them!! 

I will use at least one or 2 for my Boyfriend 4 video, where I'm getting ready for a date and can't find anything to wear that doesn't make my belly look huge and round so I have to go out with my fat belly on display and after the date my bf calls to let me know even though he wanted me to gain some, I've just gotten TOO FAT!!!

Screenshot_2020-11-24-00-28-17.png

The struggle of watching you trying so squeeze your podge into the non stretchies would be good 2 sizes to small as then we get to see you sit, bend or even eat till they burth at the seams, as for the videos, well, having been dropped home after your date, you tummy swollen from dinner you find you have locked your keys inside, you remember the little window round the back might be open, its much smaller then you remember, you manage to just squeeze your boobs through and with great effort huffing and puffing inch by inch your now engorged ** belly, as the lip of your tummy pops inside the frame you love handles and hips plug the window, out of breath your tummy expands even further and you can no longer get it back inside the window, your chubby thigh begin to kick trying to get a grip on the outside of the wall your plump rump jiggling several inches either side of the frame, then you phone rings with the bf telling you about how he would like to see you gain............. just a thought......

9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

That is a great video idea!!! Thank you!!! I have to check the windows in my house, to see if that would work!

My boobs are actually bigger than my hips and belly 38.5 - 27 - 36.5 but I can do where I get my boobs through and then the window closes more and catches my belly. Also I just wanted to brag about my measurements lol! Had you messaged me before about a stuckage video? Someone did and I don’t want them to think that I forgot about them ! I just wasn’t sure exactly how to do it, but the window idea is great!!!

That will work, I know your boobs are bigger but the thinking was they would squish more then hip bones with added chub lol stuckage has come up before from a few of us i think winnie the pooh GIF that but with your big boobs bulging out would rock

1 hour ago, NogutNoglory said:

Would the window closing more take away from anything, fantasy-wise? I don't want to put too much pressure on my boobs for obvious reasons. Oh, I guess too if I can do a close up of the widow sinking into my fat even more as it closes more, that would be hot. I just have to figure out how to do it with no one seeing me! I live in a condo!

Anything you come up with will work and non of us want to see you hurt over a bit of role play, yeah sounds tricky, if you can you can, if not don't fret 😘

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, NogutNoglory said:

@22handman- I noticed the post you just liked from a little while ago. At the time I really though, hoped, prayed that it was just bloating but after a week or so passed by and the scale didn't go down I had to admit- no, it's fat😣

Nothing wrong with that, you wear your sexy lil pudge with such class, any man would be lucky to have it pressed up against their body as you lay on top......slightly more out of breath than  normal 😏

13 minutes ago, NogutNoglory said:

@22handman- I noticed the post you just liked from a little while ago. At the time I really thought, hoped, prayed that it was just bloating but after a week or so passed by and the scale didn't go down I had to admit- no, it's fat😣

And im assuming you mean one of these? which are all so amazingly sexy woman 

B5BAA508-6E81-4FFC-BCC9-D14B2CDE798F.jpeg

0B8BDE45-D9BF-4A0C-9B0E-2C871EAD7797.jpeg

8114BB22-7302-4AC9-938C-C00411EB0D71.jpeg

253D6113-9D1C-4884-8F78-2068800C1170.jpeg