No Gut No Glory - Very hot and curvy

22 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Forgive my horrible line making! This curve, and the belly spill, I really like how wide the bottom of my belly looks now! (Most of the time, I don't like how visible my lower belly is through the dress, especially the one in profile,though it's just barely, still, I prefer not visible at all)

inCollage_20210321_111215378.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-21-11-15-41.png

Screenshot_2021-03-21-11-15-31.png

Omg! Your boobs look huge in profile! I honestly can’t believe you have so much belly under there. I can barely see it in profile! That dress really accentuates your hourglass figure. I know you may be concerned with getting too big (and that my username might make you think I would want that lol) but seriously you look fantastic and hope you feel comfortable at whatever weight/belly/pudge you have even if you do get a little more. I think you’re far from being like the really big gainers on here and and far from becoming more visible in your dresses. Would love to see you in more flowy clothes! I think you have the perfect body for them and think they’ll really show off your curves

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you so much!!!

In the right "outfit" they look good straight on too!!!! (First pic)

What kind of flowy clothes are you thinking? Like the last 2 photos?

inCollage_20210322_114241883.jpg

Screenshot_2021-03-22-16-48-14.png

Screenshot_2021-03-22-16-50-05.png

Wow! Now I can see why your surgeon said you can’t go bigger. They look amazing in that “outfit” ;) 

and yes! that’s exactly what I was talking about. You look perfect in them. Idk how but they make you look so small and curvy in all the right places as if they were made for you. The part I love the most is that underneath is this soft, plump, belly just waiting right there under that free flowing dress. Like a hidden treasure only you know about 

ugh...just perfect

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

It absolutely is summer, I will hear nothing else!!!

0565D650-4FCB-498E-A931-2BB4054800DE.jpeg

B8C17B95-E42E-49FE-BE5F-F8CF759D36EF.jpeg

EB270790-5348-444E-89F9-70FD8B11F2E3.jpeg

282206D5-DFD0-47A1-9494-645EF94EC2D4.jpeg

And this is absolutely the perfect dress to wear! It looks amazing on you (as does everything). Also I love the standing confident hip pop. Says to me “if only you knew the body underneath”. Just absolutely love the body confidence you bring to this forum. I hope more women can see you and feel confident to do the same

On 4/11/2021 at 3:27 PM, NogutNoglory said:

Went out to dinner last night! I can’t decide if this dress hides my belly or makes me look like a little porker (rather, shows that I am a little porker lol!)!!!

01323A12-4A29-4BD2-AA69-D2028B931F83.jpeg

AA272B2E-38F3-4A00-9FEC-DA7A587C733D.jpeg

57DD62C0-39B3-4A10-BC51-BD271F17795D.jpeg

Your big belly is still hidden so well! Another perfect dress. I love knowing what’s underneath. I wouldn’t think twice about you having a big soft belly. All I see are those curvy hips and can only imagine getting to see the occasional glimpse of that big behind of yours popping through your dress while you walk on by

3 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Ugh! I wanted to make more content today, but that thread I made has me fucked up. I guess it makes the most sense to talk to you who directly follow me. 

I understand that the casual, slob, no makeup, fucking yoga pants shit is really big here. I’m sorry, that is not me. I try to change it up for photos just to give you some variety, but - I just feel my best when I’m wearing something tiny that makes my boobs look huge and doing my hair and makeup nicely. Apparently that makes me a horrible fake person. I guess I just have to say “so be it”. 

I just can’t be someone else, and I don’t want to be anyone else, I like the way I am and the things I like. I always enjoy your wonderful comments and I love when you enjoy my content!!! But also want to enjoy my content, making it, watching it back, I like to really try to be creative with it, that’s important to me. It is extremely difficult to try to create when I am second guessing myself and making something only based on my guess of what you may like, it’s not going to come out good, that’s for sure! But most importantly I think it would be very obvious that I wasn’t enjoying myself and that I’m DEFINITELY not turned on!!!! I don’t feel sexy when I don’t look sexy - my idea of sexy. And I guess that may be different than your idea of sexy, but I don’t think it’s wild to assume that you would somewhat agree with my idea of sexy if you are following this thread. 

It would be like if someone made you wear tattered rags and covered you with dirt and then told you to go pick up women.  Who would feel confident like that? So I apologize if that is what everyone wants, I may try to play around with it but I very much doubt I would be happy enough to put out content like that.

Sorry just getting caught up but your content is my favorite and a lot of it is because of how open you are about your journey and how sexy it makes you feel. I see the conflict in trying to please your followers but honestly I think a lot of people would agree that the best content is the content that makes you feel the best 😊 

Who knows...maybe in the future your idea of sexy will change but don’t feel like you need to force it. You’re stunning and have an amazing personality to go with it. I mean I love seeing your fat rolls spill over in sexy lingerie but also love seeing you in your flowy dresses and everything in between. You do you boo😘

Side note: your thighs in your last post are looking extra thicccc and would loveeee to just squeeze them to feel how big they are. Your body is perfect just being you and will be perfect if it changes too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

One for the glasses people!!! I love this dress! I haven’t worn it yet, I always feel a little awkward in dresses that don’t go all the way to the floor, but I love the classic retro pin-up feel of this and I think it definitely flatters my figure!!! The print is food made out of cactuses, I don’t know, I just thought it was cute and quirky but I’m surprised any one would come up with that!!!

C9B275E7-25E8-4E25-81F5-71D86AB0C9ED.jpeg

Gonna have to say yes to the dress! From what I can tell this picture really shows your personality and you look stunning! Beautiful curves 😍 Looks like that vacation plumping is even showing in your flowy dresses

9 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Thank you, I guess if that was supposed to be a compliment.

I’m just really disappointed, I thought I actually looked good in it, like in reality.  Not just in some twisted fetish “laugh at the stupid delusional fat girl humiliating herself because she actually still thinks she looks good ” type of way.

Ah sorry! It 100% was supposed to be a compliment on how you can really see the hip curves. Still learning on when saying plump is/isn’t a compliment I guess...

didn’t mean to disappoint. I’m not into fat shaming/humiliating (not that it’s bad since everyone has their thing). I appreciate you sharing the look and hope you get the chance to wear it out for others to see how beautiful you are 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, NogutNoglory said:

Sorry for not posting in forever, I’ve been working on a FA/Weight Gain Romance Novel based on the guy that inspired the “Even Bigger Hunk” story set while we were in high school. I plan on publishing it on Amazon, if I can publish it here in the clips store as well I will because I’m not sure that I can advertise the Amazon link here. 

I know these aren’t a big crowd pleaser here but here’s a bare photo! I LOVE how my waist looks here!

10E4636D-1630-42D0-850A-19CC24F9E96A.jpeg

If Webster’s dictionary ever needs a picture for the word hourglass this should be it cuz you are THE definition of hourglass with that body!