• Curvage Model

Went to the grocery store today and I'm so excited about the snacks I have!! Mainly this giant "party size" frozen mac n cheese, two liters of coke, bacon, cookie dough ice cream, breakfst sausage, and a chocolate cake mix!! It's going to be a good few days...if it makes it that long😅

3 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

Went to the grocery store today and I'm so excited about the snacks I have!! Mainly this giant "party size" frozen mac n cheese, two liters of coke, bacon, cookie dough ice cream, breakfst sausage, and a chocolate cake mix!! It's going to be a good few days...if it makes it that long😅

Was gonna say, that is today covered. You will just have to get more tomorrow lol :)

Guest BrewGuy
On 4/21/2020 at 9:46 PM, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

@BrewGuy, I haven't seen you on here in a while! Where'd you run off to??

I live! But I’ve apparently missed some sultry goings-on here 👀 

• Curvage Model

Sometimes you just need a whole cake!

I just wanted to say “thank you!” to those of you who follow and interact her - it’s really nice to get to chat with people and to get to know you better☺️

And yes, I did eat this after eating 10 peoples worth of mac n cheese!

75DE0676-4E83-4AAF-9183-54E7A1A28CD9.jpeg

16D50B08-6E11-42A5-BEC9-1678E9B3A813.gif

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

It’s nice to interact with you too, you are a wonderful person. 😀

That cake looks very tasty. To eat that after the tray of Mac n cheese is crazy. Did you eat the whole thing?

Aww thank you!!

I ate almost half of the cake, but it was late and I was so sleepy from being full of pasta that I went to bed!