DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

The narrator trying to tell Harley that she enjoys overeating reminds me SO much of how AI Dungeon stories usually go down 😂 

Nice jab at how all the “Robins” look suspiciously similar.

Also, if the MacGuffin is a muffin, then should it be called a McMuffin? 

There’s so much brilliant stuff going on all at once! Ivy and Harley trying to perfect a weight gain formula (“It’s not that kind of story! Check the tabs!” 😂😂🤣🤣😵), the epiphany of how Ivy realizes the missing ingredient, the way ALL of them are slowly returning to their old ways...

Then there’s Cassandra thrown in, who doesn’t even know what’s going on around her or more importantly with herself.

So much weight gain factors! Ivy and Harley have stuffing fetishes, Catwoman is matronly, Cassandra is secretly feeding every woman she can find, Ivy’s making a weight gain formula, and the pills have side effects! This plots about to explode.

Sweet, matronly, motherly Catwoman was something I  ever knew I needed 🥰 and apparently Cassandra thinks the same way — she was no match for the power of cuddles! 

And that epic foreshadowing at the end! I thought this story would grow at a geometric rate... but my gut tells me it’s going to be exponential 😱

Soooooo many great gains going on, I can barely even begin to pick which one I want to see more! This just keeps getting better!

Your wrists! You need to ice them and make ready another! I’ll do whatever you want! I’ll gift you a sacrifice!

Goddess of Beer and Bounty, I offer for my first prayer of three,

A fattened doe, a feast for thee,

May wrists be healed and fingers flick,

We wish for gainz, don’t make us sick 😷 

image.thumb.jpeg.92bdc3fd257a133e65936786fbd2f89e.jpeg

The narrator can’t draw? 🤔 I can 😏

So many iconic scenes tempt me to draw them. All I need is an internet connection that doesn’t reset every time I put the phone between me and the window 😡 (I’ve proven this scientifically)

Being stuck in the mountains is not all it’s cracked up to be 😬 Maybe Wednesday, when I change the location of my hideout 

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Harley just wants to enjoy being in a WG fic, everyone else had to ruin it with schemes.

*script pauses*
“Now I know what you’re thinking. Why isn’t this clown narrating her own story? Isn’t she the star? I mean, come on! Well, it all started one night, long ago, with some crazy pills, a crazy Red, and this crazy-long funnel-tube I found in the garage...”

7 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Haha. I'm only about 1/3rd fo the way done with the next chapter. I wanted to put another continuation in on Siren Feeder first.

Siren Feeder is also awesome 👏 

Beggars can’t be choosers 👍

Random idea: any doodle requests? I’m feeling artsy

10 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Being able to rough draft it on writing helped

An excellent minor villain to use in this

Thanks. I wanted to have kind of a see saw with Batgirl, pushing for control and kind of flustered.

I'm really looking forwards to where Lois goes

Batgirl’s control begins and ends with her deep infatuation with bodies and body language 

taiga GIF

OMG, you hinted this story would go one way and then took it a completely different direction! This chapter was glorious at almost every angle! Gloriously long, gloriously fat, gloriously melodramatic, glorious! The Maenads have a pretty strong Brewess/Weavess/Whispess vibe to them, but that makes it work even better. Yes, I think this is one of the best things you've written -- except when U sAy "Bacchus," dO u meen "Dionysus?" BaCchus iS his LAtiN NaME 🤨

Where did that éclair come from? Did it come from the hammer-space food basket? It was an awesome cameo I didn't expect.

strong miss piggy GIF

When you type in "Power Girl" into the gif button, there's no Power Girl. This was one of the top results tho. It's one of them omens.

I really thought PG and WW were going to win the eating contest with SG’s help, so imagine my shock when it nearly got botched by a sudden surge of appetite! Imagine seeing your heroine role models as half-ton orbs around a feasting table and you’re like “I feel hungry... maybe I should eat the giant cake.” This virus is really something. It’s full of hidden side effects that no one’s noticing, it’s got a high infection rate, is airborne... I wonder what people will do once they notice something’s wrong? Will they be smart enough to wear face masks? Oh wait! Batgirl wears one!

Also, can’t wait to see how Ivy celebrates her victory 

the phantom menace Ñute GIF by Star Wars

I’ve read, like, four comic books in my life, but I swear! You’re so good at emulating the characters and staying faithful to the lore that I know that these things you write are just as good as the professional, canon stories. It’s not just the awesome kinkiness that’s fun about this, it’s also fun to constantly be thinking “yeah, she would totally say that.”

Bought Batman: Arkham Asylum because of you. This story earned DC some more money 💰 

2 hours ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Back when Ivy was making her pitch to Selina, Harley offered Cass one of Ivy's test muffins to make up for accidentally hitting her in the eye with one of her buttons. :D The muffins were made to ensure anyone who ate them could not gain weight--or flab, at least, given Cass's bulking up otherwise.

Ooh, good eye! I was probably distracted by looking for gains.

• 2 weeks later...

I won’t complain about waiting to read such an excellent chapter! The Ice Lounge party having a superhero costume theme was a stroke of literary genius since everyone was able to party together without knowing who anyone really was — it turns the concept of having a secret identity upside down! Now the outfit is the secret identity!

Black Canary reminds me of Bebe Rexha the way you describe her.

What did Poison Ivy do when she realized how heavy she was? I missed that.

The part where Robin says “gorgeous” made me laugh 😆 I did not expect it.

There were fat deer in this chapter! I spotted an artist that specializes in fat, hyper-realistic deer 🦌 I wonder what inspires him? Wait, maybe it’s Poison Ivy drawing them