Persian GF???

Guest terryf53d

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people have this mindset that what they post online is only confined to one, specific area. What they don't realize is that it spreads far and wide, like smoke in a room.

because people are to trusting and forget to consider the fact that there is sleez on the web that will try to recirculate pics without permission just to get attention. and then be a total ass about it when they're found and asked to take them down.

one of the things that caused Claire Beauregarde (Beauregarde87) to stop posting pics was because people were starting to do exactly that.

some of you know who she is. her pics have been on here from time to time.

i havn't asked her to post since she explained to me what happened.

nor have i posted candid pics of her. though i have taken some and have been tempted but i know if she found out, i would never hear the end of it. plus that would just be messed up.

Guest whovian

because people are to trusting and forget to consider the fact that there is sleez on the web that will try to recirculate pics without permission just to get attention. and then be a total ass about it when they're found and asked to take them down.

one of the things that caused Claire Beauregarde (Beauregarde87) to stop posting pics was because people were starting to do exactly that.

some of you know who she is. her pics have been on here from time to time.

i havn't asked her to post since she explained to me what happened.

nor have i posted candid pics of her. though i have taken some and have been tempted but i know if she found out, i would never hear the end of it. plus that would just be messed up.

I almost think that it's as if you think that "LoveTheGain" was the victim in this, but I know you cant be that dumb......

I almost think that it's as if you think that "LoveTheGain" was the victim in this, but I know you cant be that dumb......

taking sides and trying to figure out who the "victim" is in this situation is redundant and pointless at this point.

it would solve nothing but instead create an unnecessary argument that would be just as equally pointless.

i was just adding my first hand experience as a reply to someone else's post.

especially since i don't post as often as i would like to. 

nothing more, nothing less.

Last week or a few weeks ago LTG had sent me a PM frantically asking me to remove his thread. I thought it had something to do with his old lady finding pictures on here without her knowing.

It's like my Avatar Girl thread. I know she would be annoyed about the thread, she knows I am on this place, she knows I am a mod here, and yes, it might be underhanded that I am posting pictures without her knowledge. The difference is I am not posting pictures that aren't seen in public, meaning naked or nearly naked pictures. The other difference is I am not saying otherwise degrading things, such as "she's so fat now", or "look at that gut pudge" or whatever LTG was saying. It would piss me off to know my boyfrind had a secret alterior motive to fatten me up.. ::) I bet while the clandestine posting the pictures that were prolly only meant for him wasn't so nice, it was the things he was saying that did the most damage.

Guest whovian

taking sides and trying to figure out who the "victim" is in this situation is redundant and pointless at this point.

it would solve nothing but instead create an unnecessary argument that would be just as equally pointless.

i was just adding my first hand experience as a reply to someone else's post.

especially since i don't post as often as i would like to. 

nothing more, nothing less.

It's not redundant at all.  The clear victim was the poor girl that trusted her boyfriend, while the sick pervert uploaded nearly nude pics and candid pics of her for the whole community to see while commenting on how much of a "cow" she is.  He clearly had no love for her or any respect for her, he just wanted her to change to fit his sexual preferences by secretly trying to fatten her up against her will.  Also private conversations went on between the two of them and he posted them.  All that happened to LTG is that someone alerted her or she found out.  He was asking for it and its about time he got what he deserves.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with him a few days ago and it was more than just a fake profile. Someone contacted his girlfriend and alerted her about her pictures being posted on Curvage.

This shit just pisses me the fuck off. It's cool that people like being white knights, but if your so good at righting wrongs then why don't you just pick up a top hat and go fix the government? 

This shit just pisses me the fuck off. It's cool that people like being white knights, but if your so good at righting wrongs then why don't you just pick up a top hat and go fix the government? 

What?

How did someone "alert her"? Did he ever share her name on here or is it being suggested one of her friends happen to pop in and see her pics. All seems a bit odd but then it hardly started off normal.

I think it was the 'Fat Police'. In cases as high profile as this one, however, I'd me more likely to wager it being the 'Fat FBI'

As if you would be totally cool if you were in the girl's situation

• 6 months later...
Guest yarmanz

Hmm intersting... You sure it is pictures of her? I didn't see the ending of that thread so I couldn't be sure. And you think it's someone impersonating her?

Guest Museic

Could someone post the link? Fantayfeeders search engine sucks. That or the account has already been removed.