HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

7 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yess..this is what I'm currently working with 

Belly...

20200410_003529.thumb.jpg.ff6e0421419ddda811bd31fd5db33038.jpg

Booty...

20200410_003510.thumb.jpg.15a0a27833ae9c8be614e88ba4cf4087.jpg

You can't find a booty like this on most white girls lol..dont let my pale french complexion fool ya, I'm Portuguese & Italian also...oh & Polish too 👌😋💯💕

Holy fuck thats hot right there 

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys ask me anything, I'm super bored! 

Also, new stuffing video is coming on Thursday night 😁🎉🎊💕

how did you get so cute ? and what made you go from being a sexy fitness model to a bootylicous bbw 

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

I got it from my momma haha, please go to my very first post in this thread to learn all about how I got into this 👍😁💕 it all just kinda fell into place like it was meant to be 🥰

it deffo looks like it was ment to be fore sure and will do 

45 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Uh oh...like what kinda creepy crawlers?

We're currently TTC. ..I just bought an online test kit for $140 to test how many eggs I've got left, I'm just curious, I should be getting it in the mail soon. 

like blackwidos spiders and all that kind of thing have you never watch steve irwin very insiteful to aussie land was a good watch to. then again they got cool things like snakes and kangaroos 

23 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Snakes and spiders aren't that scary, leave them alone and they will leave you alone. Red Backs (our black widow spiders) live under chairs and in shoes so you need to check them, they can make you sick if they bite you. 

i love snakes so im good with them but i have a serve case of the aranphobia 

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I love cats, I've been into them ever since I was a lil girl ..I was finally able to get one when I was 12 🥰 now I've got a Maine Coon kitty I found back in 2012 ..she was outside my apartment meowing and I bought her in, it was love at first site for both of us 😁💕 it's like God sent her to me cause I wanted a cat so bad and she literally just appeared 💕

This is us last December 

20200415_191108.thumb.jpg.6d52500eba4a800af69b80c575214d50.jpg

seriously are its made just how beatiful your face is i can even begin to describe it other then perfection on a plate 

on another note look at the kitty cat can wee keep itttt  can we can we can wee

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Omg you're gonna make me cry! Lol you're so sweet, thank you 🥰

And yes she's honestly the sweetest cat I've ever met, she's very intune with humans, I sware she forgets she's a cat 😋

i dont know if its me just being sweet or the fact that im a pervert cause you got a smokin body aswell but that face is amazeballs so had's to compliment it 

2 minutes ago, imp said:

They aren't literally from the Isle of Man. They were plentiful there. They are a genetic mutation that leads to the shortened or absent tail and a number of other behavioral and physical features--largely making them act and look kitten-like.

I've had three Manx cats. Only one is left. They are smart (for cats) and verrrrrry social and loyal. The animal control officer from where I got my boy called them "brats." As needy and pushy as mine is, she wasn't wrong. I also think they are a little less tough than other cats, which is why they thrived in the sheltered environment of Man.

thank you for the info i lit though they were like bred on isle of man or something 

6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's okay I'm sorry I snapped..I've been posting photos every single day this week and I respond to everyone on my thread it just hurts my feelings when even all that isn't good enough :( I will def be posting more belly content cause today's been all about my booty only cause people have said it was fake and I love nothing more than proving people wrong as bratty as that may sound lol 💕 but a girl's gotta stick up for herself and the haters 👍😅💕

you dont have to be sorry for anything you do or say on this thread tis your thread and your rules m lady and we apprieacte all the pictures you share with us specially the faces ones gosh dang its a pretty smile 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)