HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

I know I'm not the first dude to say this but this is literally a fantasy a lot of us guys have come to life, I know it is for me and as someone who's been been a part of FA/BBW community since the early 2000's I never thought I see the day when a fitness model would turn bbw model but here you are Kitty and by god is it glorious! As far as videos go, booty shaking, lots, and lots of booty shaking🤩.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 10:55 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, Hope everyone's doing good..I've gotta postpone my video & my contest til tomorrow..."Why??" you're probably wondering..cause of my ** fiance that's why... he's also mixing alcohol with his medication he's prescribed...so right now he's passed out on the couch...he was supposed to go to work tonight but they called him & said to not even bother to come in (I was going to film then)..I know it's because they suspected something was wrong last night when he went into work slurring like an idiot...I'm so done with him you guys. A few months ago he left a lit cigarette outside and cause a good amouht of out patio on fire and then at work he ccx fell off a later through the ceiling (the lady there  said she knows he was drinking) Anyways...Can I call his doctor and tell him he's abusing his medication? because I've got pictures of him ..with the actual dates under him of him passed out so that you can see it's different days. I'm so embarrassed writing this ...this idiot is ALSO on probation for a DUI because of the same medication he's taking ..if you're wondering what it is, it starts with an X and ends with an X ...Is there any guys out there law enforcement or ANYTHING that can give me advice on what I can do? I go through this EVERY single month for 2 weeks til he's run through his medication.. I literally stay locked in my room that whole entire time too unless he's at work.😔 I don't have a car right now so I'm literally stuck home & my mom won't let me stay with her cause she lives with my 80year old grandma & she's scared of Covid.. Anyways...guys I feel like I'm living in a hell on earth.. I'm so sorry I've gotta postpone things because of this *a bunch of curse words* 🤬

This hurts the most cause we had a talk when he was sober and he said hed stop taking it for me and he lied to my face. last month I wrpte about it..how he completely denied it but then I found the bottle & had the dr up his dosage to the highest possible..now this month he promised me he'd have him lower it..but he didn't..he's literally doing this to spite me that's why this hurts so much..I literally looked him in the eyes and cried & he pretended to care. anyway..I'm done..if anyone can please offer help on what to do I'd appreciate it..please dont just say to leave him..its not that easy..but regarding his Probation officer and Dr. what should I do? ..I'm a very timid non confrontal person and I grew up with law enforcement in my life (mom was a Philadelphia police officer and dad was a lieutenant)..so It's hard for me to wanna get them involved without my ptsd from my previous abusive relationship set in. So I'm trying to see what I can do to get this to stop from the source. Okay I'll shut up now...love you guys! so very very much! 🥰

Well first and for most you need to get away from him ASAP, if he's a danger to himself and others it's not wise to be around him in any capacity, I don't know due to covid if you're capable of going to a hotel in case of an emergency but if you can I'd put some money back for that situation, also figure out where your nearest women's shelter is too, those should not be closed down due to the pandemic but again I'm not a 100% sure about that. Whatever you come up with make sure you have a bag packed if you have to bug out, you do not want to fool with angry ** for too long and if shit hits the fan you want make it to that door as fast as you can! Also if you don't have a car I'd get a bus book and study it, again due to covid I have no clue what your public transit situation is but if the buses in your area are still running get familiar with them, you don't want to bet your life on a cab or uber that can show up late if things go south! I am sorry you're going through this and I hope what I've said was helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread and for that I'm sorry Kitty, however it's been amazing to bare witness to such an unreal transformation as yours and even though I said this before it bears repeating, you truly are a weight gain fantasy come to life! Looking at wear you started to now is awe inspiring, the figure you've created for yourself is like nothing I've ever seen before, thick as well as fat, firm as well as soft, an ass that for lack of a better term looks bolted on but clearly isn't at the same time, and a face that keeps getting prettier with each and every pound. If I was to complain about anything it's that I've noticed you've got some very sexy cankles going on that need some more loving, other than that you're perfect in every way.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)