Joy Taylor (Fox Sports)

Bigrack23

• 1 month later...

Miss Taylor looking rather corpulent in these pics.  I think she looks good and the weight seems to be more evenly distributed now.  That said I really don’t like the idea that Joy and other “empowered” women have kind of used being large and gaining weight as a way to “thumb their noise” at men in general a badge of honor if you will, a symbol that they are down for the cause.  I mean be what size you want.  There will be men who find women attractive in any weight category.  I wish that being larger/fat hadn’t been hijacked as a female empowerment symbol.  That being said I do really like Joy and think she’s good at what she does.  Liking someone doesn’t mean you agree with all of their actions though.

08269BE8-6632-421A-B3F6-D6E528427DD4.jpeg

2A09A571-FAD2-4078-AD4F-CD1E4D1D7A21.jpeg

On 4/28/2021 at 11:44 AM, md2069 said:

Miss Taylor looking rather corpulent in these pics.  I think she looks good and the weight seems to be more evenly distributed now.  That said I really don’t like the idea that Joy and other “empowered” women have kind of used being large and gaining weight as a way to “thumb their noise” at men in general a badge of honor if you will, a symbol that they are down for the cause.  I mean be what size you want.  There will be men who find women attractive in any weight category.  I wish that being larger/fat hadn’t been hijacked as a female empowerment symbol.  That being said I do really like Joy and think she’s good at what she does.  Liking someone doesn’t mean you agree with all of their actions though.

08269BE8-6632-421A-B3F6-D6E528427DD4.jpeg

2A09A571-FAD2-4078-AD4F-CD1E4D1D7A21.jpeg

lol we get it, you don't like empowered women. Just share the photos and the spare the commentary incel 😂

On 5/5/2021 at 10:14 PM, islanders said:

lol we get it, you don't like empowered women. Just share the photos and the spare the commentary incel 😂

I think people around here know I could care less about whether people from this site like or dislike my commentary……..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest curvage1

This was from Mid-July and kindve forgot that I had it. I believe she reposted her friend’s story of herself on her own story. 

18C1F279-6DBD-4163-B7CB-156B6FFB870C.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...