Someonenew

35 minutes ago, Ed732 said:

Looked through the comments of yesterday’s insta post and it looks like her personal trainer commented this. Which means she might start working out soon

F7A71112-F698-45EE-99A2-A934E721B5D3.jpeg

Doubt she would commit to working out. I'd give it a month before she stops. He probably offered her free sessions for the exposure.

On 4/29/2021 at 12:20 PM, Ed732 said:

Looked through the comments of yesterday’s insta post and it looks like her personal trainer commented this. Which means she might start working out soon

F7A71112-F698-45EE-99A2-A934E721B5D3.jpeg

I would venture to guess that she still works out even before her weight gain. Just she eats more then she burns. Going to the gym does not mean she will or is losing weight. Just that its keeping her active.

1 hour ago, stan28 said:

I would venture to guess that she still works out even before her weight gain. Just she eats more then she burns. Going to the gym does not mean she will or is losing weight. Just that its keeping her active.

Exactly it just keeps her in a decent condition I can imagine how much bigger she would be if she didnt work out. Working out also builds up an appetite so she probably does her workouts and eats right after since shes hungry. She probably does more arm and leg work outs than abs. 

On 5/2/2021 at 11:15 AM, Ed732 said:

08B2F858-0F1E-4FAF-823A-20D8DC25A83C.thumb.gif.b2ebfdfdaa73aa6992a3b1ed6bd5fb26.gif3:52:08 rubs belly while saying she was hungry

You can really see her rolls on the sides of her belly and her belly poking out when she starts rubbing it. I think the elastic on her sweat pants is starting to lose its grip on holding it in