5 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Good question! I think these before and after pics really illustrate the difference lol. Shirt was a large and obviously baggy and the shorts were XL and loose. 😳🐷

These were posted someone in my thread before but god only knows where lol.

99EF0F00-400B-468D-A4EB-6ACD8DBE4B28.jpeg

E760DA63-DF87-46DE-9056-508AAEB221D1.jpeg

I love how even at your smallest you look like you still had curves. Maybe a sign of things that were to come? Took me a sec to realise you were wearing the same clothes in the after images, they look way better on you now!

Thanks for sharing that link with your “origin story” it’s always interesting to see how people got in to this and read their stories. Your story is cute with the whole moving to Italy with the intent to lose a bit weight but deciding to do the opposite. Returning home you must have looked like an advert for how good the food must have been!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 5:04 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning! 💛

Things have been absolutely crazy for me lately but there’s light at the end of the tunnel finally! It could be a train, though, idk 😅🤷🏻‍♀️

DF49BEB7-7B35-43FE-BA5E-44B1A2C50DAA.jpeg

I was away from here for just over a week and I swear you look like you’ve gotten softer in that short amount of time. Yellow looks great on you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...