Betty here! Just wanted to share my gains!

So good to hear you are feeling much better now and you are nearly healed.

Your new picture set is so astonishing and showing your beautiful curves in such a great way that I have no words to praise your beauty. Thank you so much for those breathtaking pictures. Please take more like that wearing outgrown clothes. They are suiting best.

8 hours ago, BustyBetty210 said:

lol, I'm not sure I'd be suited for a library, just my speaking voice is really loud >.> 😉 lol and are you referring to what look like shorts under my skirt? Or the black leather belt under my bust in the first picture? I wasn't wearing a girdle, I was actually just wearing thigh high stockings with garters and the stockings peeked out from under my skirt 😍. And the belt soooooo won't fit anymore. I got rid of it ages ago. It broke when I tried to breathe last time I put it on *blush*.

I was referring to your black girdle which you are wearing under your breast. ☺️ Off course you are suited for a library, because there are also staff rooms, bureaux and the big lonesome magazine.😉

Have a good time playing and snacking oround the clock. I hope snacks and lesser walking will do good to your amazing curves.😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are looking fantastic in your autum outfit which accentuates your great curves so lovely, especially caused by your black girdle. As soft as you is the cloth of your dress and the dress' colour is fitting so perfectly to nature changing its colour from green to red, yellow and organge. You are my absolutely favorite autumn girl. Do you have some other autumn outfits?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, BustyBetty210 said:

1178590187_GIF4.thumb.gif.02c7742f14529f0194c216dedb7506b1.gif103726810_GIF6.thumb.gif.19009473f28c71ca5f50f79547ddeb5a.gif1418855154_GIF8.thumb.gif.5fa1b54c9c2c2ada4d10cf0518e3b8e9.gif

Please let me know what you all think and I would LOVE suggestions for more clips!

I have been missing you so much. Thank you for those great pictures of an elegant lady devoring food in no time sharing her great curves.

Please take a video wearing super outgrown clothes and bras while stuffing your belly.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, BustyBetty210 said:
On 11/19/2019 at 12:48 AM, Krounos Demetrios said:

You could give a comeback to your outfit from August 21 and 22.

and which outfit did you mean specifically?

I mean your outfit you are wearing in front of those book shelves: your blue shirt, black skirt and a super small bra.

9 hours ago, BustyBetty210 said:

Aah! Well, I might be able to squeeze into that outfit for some photos, but it is now painfully tight so I won't be able to wear it for a video unfortunately. :( I hope you can forgive me for already outgrowing it 😘😋

It's so good to hear you have been outgrowing it. Some hot pictures are highly welcome. This must be a nice "squeeze in".

• 2 months later...