I'm new here, what do you guys think about my belly?

Guest bbw.kitten

Guest CardSwamp
2 minutes ago, bbw.kitten said:

i’m fixing to make myself some pasta! this is an appropriate cooking outfit 😋

4DF062B9-3724-446F-B80E-A9FAE21A8595.jpeg

(Sees this flowers and coffee layered cake, with some Big Belly filling) I am soo down for this - is it the perfect outfit for pasta cooking... Sure why not. Lol

Guest CardSwamp
25 minutes ago, bbw.kitten said:

it’s sooooo hot. my belly needs to air out 😋

AA7BE74F-84F3-4490-B8E3-1155547388C3.jpeg

Air is good..... Wut couldn't think of anything clever, too busy staring at ur Belly. Lol

Guest CardSwamp
1 minute ago, bbw.kitten said:

i feel like i’m fixing to burst! i ate so much pasta😩

A6A02225-2239-4AC2-A561-4494B3F1923B.jpeg

Gonna take a Seccond away from staring at ur amazing Belly pics to ask, what kind of pasta was it? Instant, bunch of sauce, made by/for you? Lol

Guest bbw.kitten

pasta was spaghetti noodles, with butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley flakes. i also put beef in there and topped it with some fiesta blend cheese. it was super good and i want more 😅 

Guest CardSwamp
3 minutes ago, bbw.kitten said:

pasta was spaghetti noodles, with butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley flakes. i also put beef in there and topped it with some fiesta blend cheese. it was super good and i want more 😅 

I mean i think I speak for everyone here when I say, we'd like u to have more too. Lol (also the beef with the garlic--nice) 

Guest bbw.kitten
51 minutes ago, CardSwamp said:

I mean i think I speak for everyone here when I say, we'd like u to have more too. Lol (also the beef with the garlic--nice) 

thank you soooo much 💖 i’m gonna munch on some more. and also, i’m trying to explore cooking, especially since my bf makes me fend for myself sometimes😂 

Guest bbw.kitten

i only have the picture of the pizza, but i ate a bunch yesterday! 

we got taco bell, i ate 2 chalupas and 2 soft taco supremes. drank a dr pepper obviously. then to mcdonald’s later, i got 2 mcchickens and a medium fry, as well as a dr pepper. then we went to ruby tuesday, i got a crispy chicken sandwich with french fries and a dr pepper. then when i got home he ordered us pizza and breadsticks, mine had pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon, spinach, onions, and green bell peppers. then i drank out of my 2 liter of dr pepper, as well as some peach wine with apple juice! 

FF76657C-5DC8-42A8-9E9F-A9717B186843.jpeg

46 minutes ago, bbw.kitten said:

i only have the picture of the pizza, but i ate a bunch yesterday! 

we got taco bell, i ate 2 chalupas and 2 soft taco supremes. drank a dr pepper obviously. then to mcdonald’s later, i got 2 mcchickens and a medium fry, as well as a dr pepper. then we went to ruby tuesday, i got a crispy chicken sandwich with french fries and a dr pepper. then when i got home he ordered us pizza and breadsticks, mine had pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon, spinach, onions, and green bell peppers. then i drank out of my 2 liter of dr pepper, as well as some peach wine with apple juice! 

FF76657C-5DC8-42A8-9E9F-A9717B186843.jpeg

Holy cow you have to post a recent pic asap please!!!!!

Guest bbw.kitten

sorry i haven’t been updating! i haven’t felt too good the past few days :( i’ll make it up to you guys i promise! 

Guest bbw.kitten

sorry my mirror is dirty (i need some windex lol) but i’m currently making pasta, and hoping i don’t burn myself when i go to cook the beef. i don’t wanna put clothes on bc it’s super hot 😅

8272DEEA-E9E6-465E-86E5-E60A30930810.jpeg

2 hours ago, bbw.kitten said:

sorry my mirror is dirty (i need some windex lol) but i’m currently making pasta, and hoping i don’t burn myself when i go to cook the beef. i don’t wanna put clothes on bc it’s super hot 😅

8272DEEA-E9E6-465E-86E5-E60A30930810.jpeg

You look so huge and cute, especially with the belly and round face :)