Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/6/2022 at 12:30 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Friends! Very important questions ❤️ 

What videos would you love to see Reiina and I make this upcoming weekend? I'll be with her for 4 days and literally cannot wait!! And we are also seeing Candii Kayn! Super pumped. Then 2ish weeks after, Lisa Lou is coming to see me for a few days. And THEN a week after that I'll be with queen Ivy Davenport for a week! I'm about to be the busiest fatty ever. 

Please drop your suggestions and requests for any and all of the above collabs!

**plz do not DM me your ideas - i will likely not see it...just comment below! ❤️**

Ah this is so cool, SUPER envious of you girls out there 😩💕

With Collabs it's always really interesting getting context of other models’ body shapes and sizes!!
I watched one of your vids with Lauren (and besides being 🔥🔥🔥) its awesome seeing how you look together or compare. Excited for the next ones 💕