Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

!! HELP !!

Do you guys remember these pics from a few weeks back? Should I wear this dress today, which fits even tighter now? Or go for shorts/shirt look? Help! I want to look like a hog, but a cute hog as well ;)

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

IMG_5997.JPG

Oh my God😶😶😶😶💘💘! You are so fat that you look pregnant with three distinct sets of twins🤰🏿🤰🏿🤰🏿🐽❤❤❤❤❤! I would definitely wair the dress. I wish that I could rub your belly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/19/2020 at 9:24 PM, Curvage Casey said:

More public gut fun tonight waddling around Target for some cough medicine. SO many people stare at me (at one point i will admit i was eating a family size bag of doritos while walking around lol)..... i always wonder what they must be thinking when they see a big pig waddling around with her gut hanging out like that. I wear it loud and proud hehe

F9731B0E-AB36-4EC4-A0A0-983AF772C1AC.jpeg.b02b8267a5b3f84217c7b731cbf18fea.jpg

CB78E4A1-D7FF-4DDF-BF35-116EF2282E94.jpeg.deab31d8c5b1ff06950da9028666c172.jpg

I love your beautiful bellyhang and sexy muffintop 😍

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

I Love You Heart GIF

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was so amazing, I can’t wait to get home tonight and do it all over again! Most women unwind after a long day of work with a glass of wine…. And then there’s me who unwinds with a pitcher or 2 of WG shake 🤷🏻‍♀️

DC45D4A2-6465-47D6-BC09-F7ACF8CF343C.jpeg

If a hotgirl like you was working at hooters I would eat there more often.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...