Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am blessed with incredible days almost every day, but today was really hard. I was driving home on the highway and felt my car start to act up. Minutes later I was pulled over on the dark, rainy highway with a broken transmission. I was unable to move and not in the safest location, it was so scary. I called and waited for AAA and the police came to keep me safe till they arrived, which I am so thankful for. My car is almost brand new, so I’m pretty aggravated about that part. But these things happen and it is what it is.

It just sucks. Ugh. I’m home safe now and will obviously wait out my car repairs. It’s all fine and I’m accepting the reality that it is. 

Share some happiness from your days with me! Plz ❤️

Hey just wanted to say i feel ya,  had some car fun yesterday myself. To start, I'm on a 10 day stretch at work, so I'm feeling 'great'. I've got 3 days left after today now, but yesterday was the last day of our operating season at work (which has ironically been extremely busy with covid) and on the way to work , like 2 minutes from pulling in, i hit a deer with my car. It came flying out of the bush and it appears that it was inadvertently chased out of there by touristy people walking around, they literally came out onto the road after I pulled over. I've got a lot going on already so I was already pretty stressed out. 2020 is the gift that keeps on giving.  

What can you do, keep on keeping on.

• 4 weeks later...

To think of how you toiled for years to keep your inner hoglet suppressed and stay fit and thin and now look at you, set loose and gorging endlessly. Every decadent meal, indulgent mouthful after mouthful proudly on display in every soft, jiggling inch of your fattened frame. Your excitement pushing you further and further into obesity, writhing with the thought of more pounds and inches. Your desires spilling out the way your belly pours onto your lap. Your unrestrained appetite wuite apparent as countless calories slip past your eager lips and relentlessly plump you further. Living out your long resisted destiny, everything as intended, a spoiled, heavy little princess, to be happily fed and bred 😈

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2022 at 9:36 AM, Adventure2014 said:

Your not fat but beautifully plump.😊

...sorry bud, I think she's very safely fat, very fat.

(I know you're trying to be complimentary and conscious of society's negative association with 'fat' but Casey has worked too hard and grown so well to be denied the description of 'fat', regardless of connotation, it is accurate, just look at her, beautiful? Yes, but also fat, very obviously well-fed and clearly indulgent, I do not mean to belittle or argue your comment but our Casey is a fat girl and there's simply no denying it.)

I always love thinking about how Casey gave up on the charade of the Cross-fit, distance-running, weight-lifting, ever toiling, athletic girl for her clearly destined life as an overfed, waddling, comfortable princess, happily packing on the pounds as she was meant to. 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...