Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 years later...
On 7/10/2019 at 3:42 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

It's true this thread is usually pretty disappointing, but if it's not too much of a digression, what sort of weight gain would we like to see in movies/TV series? Not necessarily full-on weight gain stories, sub-plots will do! For me I'd like to see:

1. REAL gains, no fat suits;

2. Someone who gains weight and is actually happy about it, maybe even has converts;

3. A feeder shown in a positive light;

4. The villain is a snarky health nazi; the fat girl/guy gets the dream girl/guy in the end.

First hand experience it’s a hard script to write. It’s easy to put out the message but it’s to “tone it” to an accepting audience. Good prosthetics help a lot in a pinch. Happy about it can be done, converts is harder to understand if you’re not in the know about this stuff. It’s super easy to make a positive light feeder but people just write them like damn comic book villains! 4 is half whites gym in dodgeball half hairspray lol

Someday 😕

• 4 years later...
On 4/7/2024 at 1:31 PM, nebutori said:

Same here. I don't know if they'll have WG or if Bittersweet does a different plot entirely. Even if the series doesn't do transformation of the week type stuff, still am curious what direction they'll go in. 

I have a feeling they’re not going to do a wg episode to the caliber we like because it would trigger someone somehow. I miss the days almost every show did “x gets fat” in an episode.