Feede gainer (113-379lbs) looking for feeder

Guest Lilith_the_cenobite

She’s on the site that can’t be named, not ff but that other one. You can easily look her up. She indeed lost a bunch of weight because she indeed doesn’t eat until someone feeds her. She is also sick which was one of the main factors of her starting to gain (I believe). She has something with her liver I think. She claimed she died twice but was brought back to live both times a few weeks ago. 

I don’t know why she does this but the fact that she literally is willing to starve herself for days on end and will only eat when someone else buys her food, just because that in her mind is being a real feedee, is crazy to me. Just imagine how fat she could be by now if she just ate to gain herself. I bet there will be a lot more feeders interested in her that way too. 

5 hours ago, The Costco Guy said:

She still looks great, just hope she gets over this disease. She used to mention how she gained so much bc she didn’t have a long time left.

She won’t get over her disease. She’s dying, she still doesn’t have a long time left. That’s what drove her to the ‘I don’t give a f about my health’ attitude with gaining. 

8 hours ago, edwardelsancho said:

I'm sorry, but what she has is far from "terminal". Thalassemia, which she claims to have has basically a full life span with treatment (and yes, I am a part of the medical community). The way she came onto the scene with the whole "I am going to be the fattest ever, and leave something epic behind" seemed gimmicky to me. I've also noticed that her weight really hasnt gone up or down as I have seen her on both ** and tumblr. I do kinda get the vibe there may be a psych component involved. Regardless of all of that, I think she is a great looking girl with what so far has been an epic gain. 

Actually she claims to have hepatic encephalopathy.