Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

On 12/29/2022 at 8:28 PM, Ganaroth said:

Apologies if the question is silly, but how does one obtain access to these stories? Fantasyfeeder requires a person to manually authorize your application, and despite many attempts, they have never elected to respond to me. Is there some other method or site?

That’s weird, for me I don’t even need to log in to be able to see stories on there, can literally just click those links and it works.

On 2023/1/4 at AM5点47分, Expanditor said:

这很奇怪,对我来说,我什至不需要登录就可以看到那里的故事,只需点击这些链接就可以了。

only the first chapter or all of them?

Looks like just the first page can be viewed without logging in, but both are fully readable once logged in. It doesn't explain why someone would need to request access to them, only thing I can think of would be that they’ve had their account restricted for some reason.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:38 AM, Expanditor said:

Looks like just the first page can be viewed without logging in, but both are fully readable once logged in. It doesn't explain why someone would need to request access to them, only thing I can think of would be that they’ve had their account restricted for some reason.

I have never had an account there, so it would have been hard to restrict me.

4 hours ago, Ganaroth said:

I have never had an account there, so it would have been hard to restrict me.

On 12/29/2022 at 8:28 PM, Ganaroth said:

Apologies if the question is silly, but how does one obtain access to these stories? Fantasyfeeder requires a person to manually authorize your application, and despite many attempts, they have never elected to respond to me. Is there some other method or site?

Well here’s a thought, actually having an account over there is probably the ‘other method’ you want to try to actually be able to read stories on that site… 

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

On 1/6/2023 at 11:00 PM, Expanditor said:

Well here’s a thought, actually having an account over there is probably the ‘other method’ you want to try to actually be able to read stories on that site… 

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

"Fantasyfeeder requires a person to manually authorize your application, and despite many attempts, they have never elected to respond to me."

-Ganaroth, 12/29/2022, 12:28 PM

Attempting to get an account is exactly what I have done. Many times. They require, again, someone over there to manually accept my application in order to get the account, and they have not responded. If I was able to obtain an account, obviously I wouldn't be asking this question.

I mean, your advice is solid. It's just not relevant to me.

That said, I don't want a feud. This is a thread about finding stories, not insulting each other. Lets return to that, shall we?

“The Waterfall” - It used to be on Dimensions but the author removed it at some point. The story was about a new hire that noticed the rest of the women she worked with were quite large. Pretty quickly she finds out that the women go on a trip to a waterfall that has magical abilities to make the women put on weight.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I can find this again it would be appreciated. I tried the way back machine but I can only find the page with the title and nothing more.

Does anybody know of a story that has these plot points.

A stripclub where you can pay to feed the dancers. One new girl has a promotion where the person to burst her button wins a year of free feedings, somebody does that and she gets incredibly fat over the course of a year

Have no idea what it was called but liked it and wanna read it again

Thanks

On 1/15/2023 at 6:13 AM, introvertedSD said:

“The Waterfall” - It used to be on Dimensions but the author removed it at some point. The story was about a new hire that noticed the rest of the women she worked with were quite large. Pretty quickly she finds out that the women go on a trip to a waterfall that has magical abilities to make the women put on weight.

If anyone has a copy or knows where I can find this again it would be appreciated. I tried the way back machine but I can only find the page with the title and nothing more.

There's like three stories with that basic premise but maybe your referring to the one I wrote. Not sure why it would have been removed from Dimensions. The Waterfall Part 1 by Spann19 on DeviantArt

13 hours ago, Joel119 said:

There's like three stories with that basic premise but maybe your referring to the one I wrote. Not sure why it would have been removed from Dimensions. The Waterfall Part 1 by Spann19 on DeviantArt

Yes! Thank you, sorry shouldn’t have said you removed it but rather it disappeared. Nonetheless this made my day!

• 4 months later...

I need help, I'm looking for a story I read a while ago, it was about a man in a university or something who had a pen that allowed him to alter reality and he used it to fatten up girls at will, I remember that In the begining of the story he runs into her childhood friend and goes up a cup size as they walk, Then he fattened the head cheerleader to immobility Then a random girl and then she put a few pounds on her friend and the story was that she had met another friend who had an incredible body and wanted to do experiments with her, I don't remember anything about the name or where I read it

Also, I like WG stories but most of them are based on feederism and stuffing and I don't enjoy those topics, i prefer themes more related to magic and fantasy even if it happens in the modern world, and if is a long story even better, something like "thin college", "magic milk", "a bevy of issues" from fantasy feeder, or some storylines from "the curse of the lipomancer" in writing.com, Does anyone know of stories that fit this description?

8 minutes ago, HTCWQDZS said:

I need help, I'm looking for a story I read a while ago, it was about a man in a university or something who had a pen that allowed him to alter reality and he used it to fatten up girls at will, I remember that In the begining of the story he runs into her childhood friend and goes up a cup size as they walk, Then he fattened the head cheerleader to immobility Then a random girl and then she put a few pounds on her friend and the story was that she had met another friend who had an incredible body and wanted to do experiments with her, I don't remember anything about the name or where I read it

Also, I like WG stories but most of them are based on feederism and stuffing and I don't enjoy those topics, i prefer themes more related to magic and fantasy even if it happens in the modern world, and if is a long story even better, something like "thin college", "magic milk", "a bevy of issues" from fantasy feeder, or some storylines from "the curse of the lipomancer" in writing.com, Does anyone know of stories that fit this description?

I forgot to say that it has to be a fit to fat story because a story about a fat girl that becomes even fater is not interested to me, and if the story comes with humiliation that will be a great extra 

14 hours ago, HTCWQDZS said:

Is it Scribe? https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=7462

This one came immediately to mind but I'm not sure if it exactly meets what you're saying.

53 minutes ago, Butcherbard said:

Shavip on deviantart has an incredible weight gain story called Feedee to the Core.

Also its complete/finished which is always nice. 

https://www.deviantart.com/shavip/art/Feedee-to-the-Core-Part-1-949342538

This is mostly personal taste, and spoilers for this story, but it is always a huge disappointment for me when multi-part stories that go on for many chapters end with the primary gaining character weighing less than I do (mid-200's).

The longer a story is, the bigger I imagine the gainer will be by the end. Particularly if the author describes the character in ways suggesting they're much bigger than they are (ex: I weigh 260lbs and never once needed "help" getting out of a car).

Looked pretty well written though.

One of my favorite stories is Jean Therapy from Maverickthewriter. Another more recent one is Mother Knows Best from polarisdreamer. I love the idea of an older woman fattening up a younger woman, especially with the emphasis on denial, obliviousness, embarrassment, and the emphasis on outgrown clothes. Does anyone know any good stories with similar vibes?