Let's talking about our favorite F.A.s & Plus Size heroes (comics, mangas, animes, litterature, mytho, whatever...)

She should have a much better hairdo in her big state. The bulimic-based transformation should go and be replaced by something technologically based.

I think Olivia Wilde would be a great fit for a live action Big Bertha film.

I, on the other hand, like Power Girl. She's strong, smart, agile beautiful, down to Earth and has huge boobs. Obviously that last quality makes her uber popular in many ways (cosplay, fanfiction, fanart, etc.) but she's still a no show in terms of film and TV appearances (seriously, WTF is a Galatea?!).

I imagine her with curves beyond her bosom and stories beyond print. Sure, she should keep a respectable level of muscle but big boobs need a nice natural soft support system of a cushy midriff and a rotund posterior. And Karen/Power Girl/Peej seems like the type to overindulge and not give a shit. I mean, really, would a few (dozen) extra pounds slow down the strongest and fastest woman alive?

DC has to do something drastically different so why not a rated R Power Girl film? I say Iliza Schlesinger would be a perfect fit after she packs on about 20-30 pounds. They'll need a great director- I really think this would be right up Quentin Tarantino's alley.