Maela's back in 2015!

Brilliant to see you return.

What's your favourite foods?

My favorite foods, oh boy! I'm a very picky eater. I'm also mostly vegetarian.

I drink a lot of milk and have whey protein shakes

Hot organic medium roast coffee with lots of cream

I love pizza with pineapple, black olives, and extra cheese, or tomato and basil and extra cheese

Thai Peanut Sauce on deep fried tofu with veggies and rice

Fresh organic steamed broccoli and baked yams with LOTS of grass-fed cows' butter and French sea salt

Greek yogurt with honey and blueberries and strawberries

Spanikopita

Pita with hummus and tzatziki

Greek fried potatoes with oregano and lemon

Spicy salad wraps with avocado, pepper jack cheese, romaine lettuce, black olives, and baja dressing on a tomato tortilla

Homemade lentil soup / vegetable soup / tomato soup from scratch (I make the best soups) with grilled cheese sandwiches

Chicken potstickers and steamed broccoli with butter and salt, and teriyaki to dip the potstickers

Mashed yukon gold potatoes with butter and salt, with green beans or broccoli, sometimes I make cashew gravy

Quinoa-brown rice pasta with steamed or sauteed veggies and a vegetable paste/broth concentrate and cream sauce that I make

Mmm, it's 1:30 and I'm feeling hunrgy now.

I will reveal my weight in a weigh in clip soon. I am 5'7" and my bra size is 42"-44" I or J depending on the bra.

Oh baby the anticipation is already killing me. Can't wait to see that clip, it's going to be so epically hot.  :)  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

First hot tubbing of the year! They're stills from a video, so I'm not posing so much as frozen mid-motion. Also apparently I smile less in videos?

It is always good to see your beautiful self no matter what format it happens to be in. :thumbsup: :)

First hot tubbing of the year! They're stills from a video, so I'm not posing so much as frozen mid-motion. Also apparently I smile less in videos?

you're a vision of beauty. i'm envious that you can even think of going out dressed like that, because that means the weather is substantially better where you're at.