Heavy Cream Does Amazing Things...

Guest Curvypapaya

Happy New Year! I know I've been MIA for a month or two. I hope everyone had a great holiday season - I know I did! Here are few candid pictures from Christmas and New Year's Eve.

I included one comparison shot: the red dress from New Years and that same red dress from one year prior. Highlight of the night? Eating enough to have the seams start to seperate on the belly and chest.

I promise I'll get to your questions soon and post some more composed and comparison shots soon!

** There are few pictures that are pretty cropped to protect the innocent. I apologize in advance for a few of them have only half my face showing!

That is awesome. Did anyone comment on your weight over Christmas/new year? Dud anyone notice the seams splitting? Dud the dress actually separate? I've never eaten that much in public! You should be proud of yourself for this feat if endurance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest DailyDose

Absolutely adorable!! Your chubby face is so full now. :D What is your weight?Was your belly stuffed or empty at the time of the photos?

Welcome back.