Steph Pacca

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2fatty

In complete denial about her weight gain or trying to rewrite/erase her very skinny past hoping her old followers forget and new followers are unaware of just how much weight this struggling personal trainer has put on over the last couple of years?

In those pics she had such a slim toned midsection, skinny legs and such a pert little bottom. Not anymore.

Guest Hotty2fatty

Very recent pics. That little bum and skinny legs she was showing off back then have certainly grown

Screenshot_2018-05-10-16-51-36.png

Screenshot_2018-05-10-13-52-52.png

Screenshot_2018-05-10-16-51-22.png

Guest Hotty2fatty
5 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Eww.

Not our taste, but certainly the body of a personal trainer/ Instagram model and Steph was very proud and arrogant of her body back then, even describing herself as having a body for other women to aspire to. Her training motto back then was "accept nothing, but your best".

You can tell from her social media comments that as Steph's body weight and size has  increased, her arrogance has decreased and body self consciousness has crept in. Her new often used motto is about "accepting who you are".

In Steph's case that's accepting your struggling with your diet and have gotten a fat ass. 

Guest Hotty2fatty
9 hours ago, lostboy1993 said:

don't know if you could tell, but this is very obviously shopped.

I didn't notice, but I'm guessing Steph has become a lot more reliant on Photoshop these days

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Steph's body is just looking weird in the first, her bottom half is looking nice and big in the last 2

Screenshot_2018-06-14-10-58-05.png

Screenshot_2018-06-14-10-57-42.png

Screenshot_2018-06-08-10-08-14.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Steph's on Holiday and how is this quote from her:

steph_paccaWhat else do people do in Rome besides eat when the beach is an hour away 🤷🏽‍♀️🙃 

Screenshot_2018-06-29-16-29-43.png

Screenshot_2018-06-29-16-30-06.png

Screenshot_2018-06-29-16-30-27.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

Sucking it in, her bottom half is getting really heavy and just check out the size of that ass. The extra pounds slowly just keep making their way onto Steph's body. 

Steph's got to be panicking a little, she's supposed to be a personal trainer and fitness model, but with a new found appetite despite all her training she keeps putting on weight.

Guest Hotty2fatty
1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

That second picture looks a little weird, like Photoshopping was at play.

Reshaping an expanding, softening middle perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Only a couple of years ago Steph, a personal trainer, found Instagram fame due to her hot, very slim, very athletic body...

Screenshot_2018-07-12-09-07-13.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-09-07-47.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-09-08-28.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-09-09-20.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-09-10-25.png

Screenshot_2018-07-12-09-10-02.png

Guest Hotty2fatty

Steph on holiday this week and that body of hers that she likes to show off isn't looking too slim and athletic anymore.

Screenshot_2018-07-12-08-54-43.png

That face definitely got rounder, her thighs chubbier and that gap together with her v-muscles are starting to disappear ! I think the amount of effort is major now that her boobs are bigger and there is no more sign of abs ! I had never expected to see her transform into a tubby trainer in a couple of years, but I like it. Next step for Steph is to get chubby and grow a hot belly with rolls. She is heading in the right direction !

Guest Hotty2fatty
14 hours ago, Tho11899 said:

That face definitely got rounder, her thighs chubbier and that gap together with her v-muscles are starting to disappear ! I think the amount of effort is major now that her boobs are bigger and there is no more sign of abs ! I had never expected to see her transform into a tubby trainer in a couple of years, but I like it. Next step for Steph is to get chubby and grow a hot belly with rolls. She is heading in the right direction !

"Tubby trainer", I like it. Considering how super fit she was only just a couple of years ago it really has been quite a transformation. I wonder what her personal trainer peers and clients think of Steph's growing, softening body? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty
15 hours ago, dianalorelei said:

I just love how noticeably softer she got 😍

I'm sure that Steph's personal trainer colleagues (competitors) and clients have also noticed how soft Steph's once so slim, fit, hard body is getting.

I wonder what they are thinking of her body transformation?

Guest dianalorelei
4 hours ago, Hotty2fatty said:

I'm sure that Steph's personal trainer colleagues (competitors) and clients have also noticed how soft Steph's once so slim, fit, hard body is getting.

I wonder what they are thinking of her body transformation?

Maybe silently noticing it or commenting in very low voice about 'recent changes", or looking morbously the rolls forming, most noticiable during the routines or stretching excersices.  Most of people around her must be enjoying this or concerned in a good way: the trainer who's letting herself go, running away of those annoying ones who think a healthy body only can be a extremely fit one ... cute