Rebekah Elmaloglou

Robnorm100

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, stan28 said:

I hope everyone enjoys this while they can. Neighbours was axed in the UK. The Channel was helping pay for the show & unless they find a new station willing to back them. The show is over.

They have until September, and it gets 1.5 mil viewers, so I reckon they could find somewhere else in the mean time. Either that or find it on other 'sites'.

Any excuse to her thick body and huge tits squeezed into more tight dresses, mmmhmmm.

6 hours ago, Rich666 said:

They have until September, and it gets 1.5 mil viewers, so I reckon they could find somewhere else in the mean time. Either that or find it on other 'sites'.

Any excuse to her thick body and huge tits squeezed into more tight dresses, mmmhmmm.

No you don't understand. The shows production has already been rested. As shooting for September would have been shot already. Plus if the UK station drops it. The whole show is gone completely. By September it will be too late as the decision has already been made not to renew.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-07/neighbours-faces-axe/100810564

18 hours ago, stan28 said:

No you don't understand. The shows production has already been rested. As shooting for September would have been shot already. Plus if the UK station drops it. The whole show is gone completely. By September it will be too late as the decision has already been made not to renew.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-07/neighbours-faces-axe/100810564

O.K. fair and I can admit when I am wrong or have misunderstood something, which I have done here.
Did not realise channel 5 had been funding it so heavily, and how much it relied on UK viewership to stay afloat. I assumed Australia was still the main market. If they can secure a new channel in the mean time, though closer to NOW than August/September then it might be O.K. if they can get production kicked back in and bulk film some stuff? Otherwise yeah, it might end. Damn it's been going longer than I've been alive just about.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kent241 said:

https://www.newidea.com.au/rebekah-elmaloglou-the-truth-about-my-body This article was from 2017 and she talks about how big she was then. Since then she has gotten so much bigger and now doesn't even talk or concern herself with her weight? Maybe she has accepted her body. 

She said she was complaining about snoozing all the time. Can't imagine what's she's like today. Snoring on the couch all afternoon after a massive feed and can't shift that massive ass out of bed haah