Another Concern Troll wrestles with his preference, KFD rolls his eyes.

2 hours ago, Fat people die young! said:

Do you understand how bad this is? You'll nd taking 30 years off of her life if you continue at this rate.

KFD WAS HERE: Yes, we know.

I can't stand for more than 20 mins because of damage done to my knees being a competitive athlete when I was younger. My body isn't the same precisely because of decisions I made about what kind of life I wanted to lead. Same as someone getting fat--but you don't see people bitching about keeping athletes from "putting their bodies at risk."

Stop being a fat-hating concern troll. 

Now, can we get back to this insanely hot chick emptying my bank account?

Okay dude. Thank you for the diatribe of love/self-loathing. Have you thought about seeing a counselor for this? It can really help. 

A.) It amazes me that people think that what they like has material outcomes. Rooting for your team isn't really what causes them to win, though it's fun to think it. 

B.) No one "owes" anyone else health. Plain and simple. People should genuinely be given license to live in their own bodies how they want, and are not lesser people for having less than healthy bodies. You can't just say "but health!!" as this moral imperative that supersedes a human's right to place values in a more diverse and autonomous way. We should be allowed to prioritize our own needs and desires in our lives. Imagine that. 

C.) It's strange to me that you, an FA, would come to this thread to spew armchair diagnoses. Everyone knows that it's WAY easier to gain back weight than to gain it the first time. The very first post in this thread said that "Carmen" used to be chubby before a 3-year stint being thin. Why is this woman returning to 180/190lbs what broke the camel's back for you? Why aren't you tweaked out on literally every other thread on this board including a fat person?

D.) You want to know how many concern trolls have since written me about my broke-ass knees? How many people are asking me when was the last time I had them looked at, if I'm in physical therapy, and that they don't want them to effect my life or shorten my 'good years' on this planet? That's right, ZERO. Fatness is ostensibly treated differently, I'd even say it's willfully ignorant to pretend otherwise. If not, then serving some other short wiring in the brain.

Which brings me back to the counsellor thing...