CaitiDee: Pictures on every page!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!  This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Who spends their time doing that? Lol!!!!!! ...gross

I sure as hell didn't make it...it just appeared on my fb feed.  And, as someone who is familiar with digital image manipulation, I wholeheartedly agree with you- a project of that scope just ain't worth the effort(to me, at least).

Oh, and sorry to gross you out!  :(

They didn't shrink Boberry's head......lol.  The right side picture frightens me they made them exoskeletons  :'( I will have to sleep with a night light on for a week.

Wow. Somebody really spent a lot of time on that. Do we really look like the type of girls who'd fake our profile pictures? Please. We're the hottest. ;)

Wow. Somebody really spent a lot of time on that. Do we really look like the type of girls who'd fake our profile pictures? Please. We're the hottest. ;)

I cannot argue with logic. It does seem like someone spent an exuberant amount of time on doctoring that photograph.  The things people do with their free time. He could have been taking pictures of cats putting their faces through bread.  Frankly, it is just silly. lol

I am a firm believer that you just cannot beat the original. Other than maybe the picture where you are wearing other dress in that photograph.  Your reassuring words would put my mind at rest that those exoskeletons will not come for me in the night. lol  ;D

tumblr_lyir2abjxW1qih7bwo1_1280.png

I cannot argue with logic. It does seem like someone spent an exuberant amount of time on doctoring that photograph.  The things people do with their free time. He could have been taking pictures of cats putting their faces through bread.  Frankly, it is just silly. lol

I am a firm believer that you just cannot beat the original. Other than maybe the picture where you are wearing other dress in that photograph.  Your reassuring words would put my mind at rest that those exoskeletons will not come for me in the night. lol  ;D

I remember being the first person to post that here, it's a classic now for sure, I still like to believe that after this photo was taken these two in a slightly tipsy state lip locked for hours :P. Of course that didn't happen but a man can still dream right haha?

• 2 months later...

I don't think theres a hotter picture than this anywhere on the net, unless BoBerry and Caiti have a hotter one stashed away for safe keeping!

• 2 months later...