Voice Actress Lauren Landa

Guest sitdown/shutup

Yeah, the camera angles didn’t add all the weight she gained. But she is right that the angle of pictures people take from the audience will make her face look fuller than when compared to if the photographer and camera is coming from a higher angle. A low angle will squish the face vs a high angle will stretch and thin out the face and neck. 

And I’m sure there are angles in still photography that are more slimming overall. But the camera doesn’t add weight. And filming doesn’t allow for slimming since it is in motion. 

15 hours ago, Krim said:

Well at least she admitted she gained weight, but blaming her size cause of the angle of the photos come on Lauren. Yeah she's gained weight, but these angles she mentions don't really have that much of an effect on someone's size/weight.  I've been doing photography for quite a few years now though I rarely do people, but still it doesn't quite work like that. Yes people won't like how they look in every photo or can they look good in every photo depending on how it's done, but rarely would it effect them that much to make them even worse unless it was edited or morphed to be like that, but I highly doubt that's the case with her. The photos might not always be great, but that doesn't mean there all false or as deceptive as one might think or want you to believe. 

I just don't think she realizes how big she actually is as yes Lauren you really are that fat now. So far she hasn't really lost any of it and as I said once before she's cute and looks good with the extra weight that she's put on. I kind of wonder if she gained anymore over the holidays at all. 

On the holidays thing, not sure. Lauren was just at Ikkicon in Austin,Texas from December 29th to the 31st, haven't really seen any videos though, she's also going to Albuquerque Comic-Con, which is from the 12th to the 14th of this month.

Guest 1cat236
On 1/6/2018 at 1:00 PM, This User is Generic said:

On the holidays thing, not sure. Lauren was just at Ikkicon in Austin,Texas from December 29th to the 31st, haven't really seen any videos though, she's also going to Albuquerque Comic-Con, which is from the 12th to the 14th of this month.

The only Ikkicon Panel I could find. It's with a bunch of voice actors talking about the industry:

Guest Spidercool

She recently gave birth to her child. So the weight is from her pregnancy but that’s not stopping her. I met Monica at a con and If you see her at her panels she always has a 20 oz coke.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This is a shot taken from December 30th for an interview she did - the interviewer has a history of delayed uploads, so it might be a month or so before we see it on YouTube...

26072680_467732316957472_6565120531438239744_n.jpg

3 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

This is a shot taken from December 30th for an interview she did - the interviewer has a history of delayed uploads, so it might be a month or so before we see it on YouTube...

26072680_467732316957472_6565120531438239744_n.jpg  6   178.91 kB

Bloody hell she looks adorable! who's the interviewer in question? if you don't mind (also guys don't get weird or creepy in the comments of ANY of these videos seriously please)

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

Bloody hell she looks adorable! who's the interviewer in question? if you don't mind (also guys don't get weird or creepy in the comments of ANY of these videos seriously please)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4qGOm7koDmirN-_07FpnZA/videos

He's an uploader called "Team Lift", the picture of Lauren was taken on his instagram here:

If you check out the uploads, he's still putting up videos for Anime North Texas which took place last November, so it might be a while...

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 3:01 PM, M.Y.15026 said:

maybe she couldn't fit any of hers.looks like she have gained a lot fast. If you see the difference between 2014 and 2015 pictures.

oh man, you guys have no idea...keep in mind all but one of these take place over less than a single year, 2015. this is from September of 2014, Lauren was still In her early gaining period where she was just curvy or "thicc": 

and this one is from mid-to-late January of 2015, she might be a bit thicker here, holiday weight?

and this is from late March, here you can tell her weight gain is *really starting to hit her, she walks up on stage at around 2:07, she's wearing a big wintery coat and as soon as she's in view she constantly tugging and pulling on her clearly too tight white shirt and (albeit less so) the rest of her clothing whenever she's standing, and she's definitely got a decent belly, and larger breasts, too. she's also trying to be subtle and discreet about it flubbing with her hand, trying to pull it down for a second before giving up and trying again later, it seems she's self conscious, poor thing :(. her shirt also keeps riding up on her boobs, she adjusts them at 19:55 and 28:47. oh and at 5:19 she talks about those gosh darn cameras again :rolleyes::

from late October, and here we've come full circle, Lauren's now a BBW, with her beautiful thick calves, and is just adorable:

and, amazingly, she's gotten even bigger in recent memory, from what I can tell. I honestly think it all was just from her eating a lot and being lazy and what not. and if you guys wanna film her panels or get pictures your selves you can check her con schedule if you really that desperate (like me) she's gonna be at Armageddon Wellington next in New Zealand, which is March 30-April 1

Thanks! I legitimately think the cause of her gain (at least to one extent or another) is just because she just loves to eat given...well, first off, given this,

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 4:43 PM, lovelymeow555 said:

Lauren was at a voice acting convention last weekend signing autographs. 
During the middle of one of the sessions, someone from the hall brought in a massive pizza and her eyes lit up. 

The line was too long to get into, but she managed to polish off about 80% of the pizza, and when she went to leave she was literally waddling back and forth. 

DSC102_443.png  3,354   730.61 kB

and around here during this panel at a con in new Mexico, Lauren is asking if there are any nearby attractions and the audience is telling her about a local theme park and things of that nature, and pretty much the first thing she asks is if they have good food, and she says "'cause that's the point of it, right? that's half the fun!" hmm, never really thought that about theme parks myself, interesting perspective ;)

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Tip: Sweep the leg and then dive underneath her - it won't be an hour but it will take a while for her to get off of you.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

There is no way to knock Lauren Landa off balance with a precision drill-kick to her calves and then pull it off on the sly in front of a room filled with witnesses, sorry.

You might be able to finish it off with a catchphrase though, something like, "That was some Lauren Landing."

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:59 PM, lovelymeow555 said:

There is no way to knock Lauren Landa off balance with a precision drill-kick to her calves and then pull it off on the sly in front of a room filled with witnesses, sorry.

You might be able to finish it off with a catchphrase though, something like, "That was some Lauren Landing."

someone: why are you wearing a neck brace? me: because Lauren landed on me!

22 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

4 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

someone: why are you wearing a neck brace? me: because Lauren landed on me!

Ch7SGCP.jpg

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

To keep things on topic, here's part of panel shot back in June 2017 where she gets up and leaves the stage at 12:00, good angles!