hi I'm new here! I'm 18. &looking to be spoiled.

Guest baileybear

Guest baileybear

Thankyou both. Be sure to support me on all of my social media!
YouTube-@baileybearbbw
Insta-
@baileybearbbw
Twitter-
@baileybearbbw
Facebook-
@baileybear
Fantasy Feeder-
@baileybearbbw
**-
@baileybearbbw

Guest baileybear

I'll be getting snap soon! I don't feed comfortable giving out where I live but I'm located in the US. Thankyou for following me(-: ! You can spoil me through Google wallet actually! All you have to do is go to google wallet and type in your email and then type in my email- [email protected]!

Hey Bailey, loved the you tube video you uploaded. Was so hot, i really enjoyed your choice of underwear and your belly and bum look so good. However it would have been nice to see your pretty face ;)

I was wondering if it would be possible to see some pictures or even a video of you wearing a sexy secretary outfit, like a short tight skirt and a button up shirt as I think that this would look really good on you.

Thanks for the great content, keep up the amazing work

Guest baileybear

My voice is very soft and innocent sounding but don't be fooled! I'd love to do some whispering videos like asmr or whatever or different fetish videos but I don't want to take the attention away from gaining because I want to gain and be so plump! all of my rings that I wear are from James Avery as it has become an addicting and the only kind of jewelry I can wear has to be REAL gold or silver. James Avery is my favorite.. Thankyou to everyone I've heard really great positive things and I will be getting a snapchat and start making skype sessions a thing as well. I have well over 100+ kik messages a day so it gets super hetic at times and can't respond to a lot. I'd love to hear what you guys want video wise. Just give me all your dirty fanastys or whatever and I want to fulfill all of your requests. I have a school girl fetish that I've always wanted to live out, but no $ for lingerie. Maybe one of you can contribute that to me.(-: