Suggestions for Curvage 2.0

Guest Gainertrainer

It's great that Curvage is back and i thought i'd make this thread for any suggestions on how to make it even better than before.

I'd like to see it made so that people have to reply at least once per 10 views of threads or post at least 10 replies per month for their account to stay active. How many times on the old site were there threads with 10,000 views and 30 replies? It's much more interesting for everyone if we all take part.

I agree about the first part, but about the ten replies a month to stay active, there are things that can happen (like losing your internet connection or being just very busy) that keep you from spending time here..

But the one reply per 100 thread views is a really good idea :)

I also want to suggest that when uploading photos, that the restriction on size be increased... because fact is, My photos I prefer to stay the size they are rather than having to downsize them.

yeah this needs to be fixed sometime, i cant upload more than 3/4 pictures at once ...

I've posted this in the other thread but for continuity,here goes:

He has already mentioned that this was a quick fix to give people somewhere to come. It is currently being hosted on the LTC server and so there will be a few restrictions on what can be uploaded. You only have to look at the member numbers already to see the pressure it will be putting on the LTC server.

It is better to hang on few more days/weeks/months before we start requesting tweaks to something which will take a lot of time to rebuild. Rome wasn't built in a day and we are (hopefully) not children so I'm sure we can all wait.

Agreed. Also, nowadays there are ways to shrink ppictures without losing any quality..