Suggestions for Curvage 2.0

Guest Gainertrainer

Guest Smithsonius

Dude, how come I had to reregister and where did all the threads go? Did I miss something?

Why do I have to click on each image to see it? This was something that changed a few years ago to the much better (and faster) load up of the whole thread. Can we get that back?

How about an archive of some of the ongoing threads? We had some great sticky ones going.

And don't forget the nudity warning thread in the title. Perhaps the nudity stuff should have it's own forum?

Forum got nuked, if you look around here and LTC etc. you'll get the jist of the story. This is actually Curvage 2.0. This is why some of the original features are not currently up, because everything is still not fully up and running yet.

I personally would have thought that the nudity tag would be enough, otherwise people would start wanting further sub-sections within a nudity section for different types of nudity related content. However as has been posted there are some expansions and mergers that could be made on the orginal layout to potentially improve it.

Guest asdf7

I think we need a sticky at the top of the main page with an overall status update. This manatee, for one, is pretty confused; like i just got hit by a boat or something.

Thanks.

Guest Gainertrainer

Is everyone else being logged out every hour or so and having to keep logging back in? That's something that's gotta change!

Guest Smithsonius

The layout and mods need to get sorted soon, already we have two different Lucy Collett threads on the go in Legends and Celebrities sections, there's no control over what goes into legends so all and sundry can be put in there, Katie Cummings and the aforementioned Lucy for example.

I would say that either we should remove the legends section for the time being or have it as one of the general pictures sub-sections.

Guest asdf7

Yikes, that was my doing. The error message from the picture was a problem causing the duplication. I'm sure it'll all get worked out in the end - this forum is only a few hours' old!

Cheers,

Manateee

Guest Smithsonius

I don't really get the problems with candids, it's not like you've broke in and set up a camera in their bedroom or something, it's pictures of people in public. Where they are seen by people.

Put it this way, only today there was a woman who popped up on my Facebook newsfeed after a friend of mine commented on her post, in which she told the story of how she decked a guy on the train today after seeing him in the reflection of the train window trying to take a sneaky candid pic of her breasts without her knowledge. As I understand she isn't exactly the shy and retiring type either, does some modelling and the like.

I guess it boils down to the fact that a lot of people see it as an unacceptable breach of privacy, kind of like how people look down on the paparazzi photographers for their line of work. Particularly when you consider it's for quite frankly sexual purposes in this forum and you're not exactly walking up and asking their permission...

I don't really get the problems with candids, it's not like you've broke in and set up a camera in their bedroom or something, it's pictures of people in public. Where they are seen by people.

True, but they were not asked to have their pictures posted and ogled by the many anonymous members on here. That's just my take on it. I don't follow women around just to get a picture of them.

Also, I like the idea of that new layout. :) Very well organized.

True, but they were not asked to have their pictures posted and ogled by the many anonymous members on here. That's just my take on it. I don't follow women around just to get a picture of them.

Also, I like the idea of that new layout. :) Very well organized.

Yeah--it's one of those things that while doesn't necessarily hurt the person being photographed, it is without a doubt very skeevy. The Facebook photos are kind-of grey as well, but I think it shouldn't be too big a problem if, say, if the person in particular finds out, contacts the site and wants it removed, it will be.

It's great that Curvage is back and i thought i'd make this thread for any suggestions on how to make it even better than before.

I'd like to see it made so that people have to reply at least once per 10 views of threads or post at least 10 replies per month for their account to stay active. How many times on the old site were there threads with 10,000 views and 30 replies? It's much more interesting for everyone if we all take part.

I agree about the first part, but about the ten replies a month to stay active, there are things that can happen (like losing your internet connection or being just very busy) that keep you from spending time here..

But the one reply per 100 thread views is a really good idea :)

Guest allysa2220

I know this has been suggested before, but I really like the idea of having a Gaining/WG sub-board to General Pictures. It would also be easy enough to move any girls who do end up gaining later to that board. Would keep WG pics in one place.

I do also feel that the Legends section is great, but the criteria are often arbitrary. And there are reposts between web models, celebrities, videos, general pics.  It also felt fine that the most popular women's threads would surface in the General section when new things came out.

It's great that Curvage is back and i thought i'd make this thread for any suggestions on how to make it even better than before.

I'd like to see it made so that people have to reply at least once per 10 views of threads or post at least 10 replies per month for their account to stay active. How many times on the old site were there threads with 10,000 views and 30 replies? It's much more interesting for everyone if we all take part.

I agree about the first part, but about the ten replies a month to stay active, there are things that can happen (like loosing ur internet connection or being just very busy) that keep you from spending time here..

But the one reply per 10 thread views is a really good idea :)

No, it's a really really bad idea.

Guest Marmalade Man

I agree about the first part, but about the ten replies a month to stay active, there are things that can happen (like loosing ur internet connection or being just very busy) that keep you from spending time here..

But the one reply per 10 thread views is a really good idea :)

No, it's a really really bad idea.

Gonna have to agree with Stefarno--forced participation is a terrible idea.  Let the lurkers lurk.

I agree with Marmalade Man and Stefarno. You can't force someone to contribute to the threads. It's their decision if they wish to post or lurk. Besides, I think the threads would become cluttered with just random talk from members who are posting only to keep their account active.

I also want to suggest that when uploading photos, that the restriction on size be increased... because fact is, My photos I prefer to stay the size they are rather than having to downsize them.

yeah this needs to be fixed sometime, i cant upload more than 3/4 pictures at once ...

I also want to suggest that when uploading photos, that the restriction on size be increased... because fact is, My photos I prefer to stay the size they are rather than having to downsize them.

yeah this needs to be fixed sometime, i cant upload more than 3/4 pictures at once ...

It really really angers me. It's like asking a photographer to take lesser quality photos for the sake of whatever it's the sake for... Really really makes me upset. And upset is not even the word to describe that right now.