Sharing pictures of my charming lady.

My girlfriend is a wonderful person. I tell her constantly how beautiful she is, but sometimes he likes to hear it from other people, because she feels I have a bias. So I figured I'd come to the one place that is guaranteed to have even more of a bias than me!

She's currently on a diet, and I support her strongly, despite my love for her generous proportions, as seen here. At least I'll always have the pictures!

post-2968-1451360022404_thumb.jpg

post-2968-14513600225748_thumb.jpg

post-2968-1451360022706_thumb.jpg

post-2968-14513600235984_thumb.jpg

post-2968-14513600237415_thumb.jpg

post-2968-14513600243618_thumb.jpg

She is so cute, and has very decent curves.

She says "Need a pic of me in my black dress! I'll show him curves."

It's true, none of these pictures really capture her overall shape very well. Maybe I'll have some new ones soon, she really enjoys the compliments! Still on her diet, though...  ;)

You might want to explain to her that she's got to get over that erroneous notion that big legs are bad.

Big legs are great!!

The only thing better than big legs are bigger legs!

One of her sitting on the couch tonight. She's not a fan of how big her legs are. I'm sure many here will disagree.

Believe me, I've been trying to convince her. She's come a long way in terms of her confidence since she hooked up with me, but she would still prefer to be slightly smaller than she is. She says she wants to lose 100 lbs., but I think she'll adjust her goal as she becomes more comfortable with herself.

Hah, I wish. I've been trying to get her in one for a long time, but she's not THAT comfortable with herself. She'd probably do it for me, but I HIGHLY doubt she would let me share the pics. Although all this flattery is certainly going to her head!

Best I can do is this dressing room pic she sent me when she was trying on new bathing suit tops. Not the greatest. I think I convinced her to buy something more flattering than this afterward.

post-2968-1451360441606_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...