Plumpers Paradise

Guest DailyDose

Wonderful work like always, Racheal!

Best wishes and hugs,

Chris

1. You didn't even spell her name right.

2. Nearly a necropost.

3. The fact you have to actually put a warning about your opinions in your signature testifies how much of a pest you are. You already scared off a few wonderful people. Stop acting like a creep and stop with that "best wishes" routine; it's NOT charming. At all. It just makes you seem like an out-of-touch creep.

(Let me guess; you're going to report this simply for me saying what many already feel? Go right ahead, it would be a favor for me. I dare you.)

My dad just gave me keifer for the first time tonight after a huge Boston market meal. When I get home, I'll take some more pictures to make everyone happy. 

it's amazing stuff. i'd buy it more often but it's expensive. lucky you for finding out about it.

I'm always amazed by how attractive she is.  She really has a beautiful face and perfect dimensions.  IMO, a few more pounds would look nice on her, but it's super impressive how far she's come.

Here's some more she sent me from last night. Tomorrow she really wants to go to an all you can eat mongolian place then shopping for new bras and pants cause her current don't fit anymore. :) well actually she busted out of her bras, they're all broken.

You know you're halfway to heaven when your girl insists on hitting the buffet before going shopping for bigger pants.  It's actually smart thinking on her part.  Never buy new clothes on an empty stomach, but rather when you're as stuffed as absolutely possible.  You don't want to accidentally buy a size too small.

Here's some more she sent me from last night. Tomorrow she really wants to go to an all you can eat mongolian place then shopping for new bras and pants cause her current don't fit anymore. :) well actually she busted out of her bras, they're all broken.

Is it just me, or does it look like she can't wrap herself around that towel all the way? :o