Plumpers Paradise

At any weight your body is gorgeous. But you have really gotten huge for your man. He is definately a lucky guy.

Its hot to see a girl let herself go to the point where she belly starts to rest in her lap. Theres no turning back from your fat girl lifestyle now.

You gained very nicely and look absolutely gorgeous!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What do your relatives and friends say about your gain? Do they also like it or better not?

Thank you thank you!  :-* I love my dented up body (thats what I call my cellulite, lol)

My friends who have been fat their whole lives hate that I have gained so much weight, they give me a hard time about it.... oh well right? whats a world without haters right? Lol,  they are just jealous cause they have shovelbutts and I have a nice round ass still......  ;D

Thank you thank you!  :-* I love my dented up body (thats what I call my cellulite, lol)

My friends who have been fat their whole lives hate that I have gained so much weight, they give me a hard time about it.... oh well right? whats a world without haters right? Lol,  they are just jealous cause they have shovelbutts and I have a nice round ass still......  ;D

Your body is amazing I love your gain whats your favorite part about being fatter.

Your body is amazing I love your gain whats your favorite part about being fatter.

The thing I hated most about gaining was spilling out of all my clothes and having trouble sitting in chairs and getting up out of certain chairs really embarrassed me at first.... now it actually turns me on.... I like sitting in small wicker chairs with my huge thighs and ass hanging over the sides... I think it's hot and I love squeezing my fat ass into too small clothes too...

Yeah those haters where probably always jealous of your butt, because from your before pics you look like always had nice thighs/butt. :thumbsup:

Your description of your ass in a small wicker chair sounds amazing. I wouldn't mind seeing your newly gained fat ass on one.

I wonder how your thanksgiving went ;D

My Thanksgiving went very well, thank u! Hope u all had a great day too! I stuffed myself to brim lol I ate twice as much as my bf plus I was eating all day before dinner. I gained a couple pounds but unfortunately I caught a very bad cold so as soon as im better we will put up some pictures :) im Sure youll all be impressed. Im just about 270 now hopefully ill be nearing 276/278 after Xmas! Im putting food certificates on my list :)

Nice to know you have had so much fun stuffing yourself with food on TG, Rachael! Sorry to hear you went sick though... I hope you have fully recovered already! :-)

@Brutenga:

I´m not responisble for the sick thoughts you have had in mind about stuffing her like a turkey! LOL You are the dirty mind then! ;-)

Best wishes,

Chris

My Thanksgiving went very well, thank u! Hope u all had a great day too! I stuffed myself to brim lol I ate twice as much as my bf plus I was eating all day before dinner. I gained a couple pounds but unfortunately I caught a very bad cold so as soon as im better we will put up some pictures :) im Sure youll all be impressed. Im just about 270 now hopefully ill be nearing 276/278 after Xmas! Im putting food certificates on my list :)

Christmas is by far my favourite time of the year. Because of the food, and plump women eating a lot of it...

I am excited for Christmas, too! I should ask Santa for a buffet!  Im having fun smashing all the light bulbs at the top of this page with my mouse!  Its cute the way they set this site up for Christmas!  Oh, and we will be taking some sultry pics to show off my stuffed belly, yesterday I spent alllllllllll day stuffing myself silly! Every half hour for about 4/5 hours I ate something new! mmmmmmm  :P