Plumpers Paradise

here's more from that particular set in 08/2012...lol I take it back she looks even bigger in this set than she does in 06/2012! lol I guess its hard to tell sometimes when you see her everyday  :)

I must be a great pleasure to see her every day! I like that her face remains cute during her gain.

PP,

I haven´t been on here for about 14 days... and come back to find this!

Nice topic you and your husband made up!

You love beer, don´t you AS have a picture-perfect beer gut to me... what a dome it is! LOL

I guess you have a kind of bird fetish, right? ;-) Nice motives you´ve got on your skin!

And nice to know the deal with S31 got busted! He doesn´t deserve you at all!

All the best,

Chris

uhh...well yes the gain at first was not (before any pictures taken) intentional and it was only a little. Why she started gaining was mostly cause of me tho I never pressured her or anything. she was on my computer and uh...found my stash. I thought it was gonna be an embarrassing and awkward but in fact quite the opposite. She asked me "are those the kind of girls you like?" and I was still a little embarrassed cause it was my dark little secret so I still down played it like, "uh well yeah but its just kind of a fantasy thing." and she replied something around the lines of "Well maybe I can look like that for you." Needless to say I was shocked. I got to explore my fetish a lot with her and am still finding new things I like. As far as the weight per month? you might want to ask her although I know that sounds ridiculous since I like fat chicks and fattening up my gf you would figure i'd keep better track  :P But i do believe it'd range about 5-10 pounds a month depending on the month. you know, if she lets me cook like crazy for her and have her stuffed to her back teeth. It's been a pretty fun journey and definitely something I thought I would never experience

Been following this gain on FF, so didn't pay too much attention to this thread, boy was I wrong not to. Comments like this and how much your girl loves being "fat and lucious", as she puts it are incredible. That she used be described as too skinny when she was 130-140lbs and a size4, just make this gain all the sexier.

On here and FF we are privileged to see many great gains, but to read how much your girlfriend wants and loves it, is rare. This gain is legendary as it stands, being part of the 100lb+ gain club, but it's even better when you get the chance to read all the inner feelings. Particularly as it sounds like gaining such a large amount of weight wouldn't have been something that she would have considered had she not met you. As many on here have already said you are very lucky to share in this experience and both loving it at the same time.

Thank you all so much!!! Its been really exciting watching my body grow so big! Lol, my arms are even chunky now! It should b very interesting to see how ill look at 300. I have 35 more lbs to go!! Im excited to hit 300*!! We've been slacking on picture taking we'll take new ones soon!!  ;D :-*

that is epic hotness... I can't wait to see more!