Developing a fetish through SO?

bangs15

I've had a weight gain fetish since I was in jr high and my current girlfriend of two years has always been kind of vanilla. However, within a couple of months of meeting me, I slowly came out to her about my sexuality and she let herself go a bit and gained about 50 lbs. After I realized she was cool with it, she indulged me and humored me while I did weight gain talk during sex, jiggled her newly fat body and occasional feeding sessions. Now, it seems like she only gets wet (or at least gets wet a lot faster) when I talk about how fat she's gotten, jiggle her belly, and so fourth. I also do a hypnotism RP where I tell her that once I cum inside her, she's going to get turned on by her own weight gain, become more content with her weight and lose inhibitions to not indulge in laziness and snacking. I don't know dick about hypnosis or conditioning, I just kind of wing it, but it turns her on immensely. She even told me she has to jiggle her belly when she masturbates now.

Can a fetish be developed later in life? We're both 24, I love what we have now, but I'm concerned that if we ever split up she'd be stuck with a feedee fetish permanently. Has anyone ever encountered a similar situation? Do you think it would wear off over time?

Who Know's!

I have had two ex girlfriends  in the past who both played with the fetish after I introduced them to it through our relationship.  Both really liked food and gained weight really easy.  After they gained quite a bit of weight they would playfully tease and talk about getting a lot fatter during playful sexual encounters.

Ultimately I believe one of them may have really been into it because she always walked on the opposite end of societal norms and the other just couldn't control her eating and decided to play into it because she was so insecure and loved that I loved her getting fatter while she stuffed herself with plenty of fattening goodies.

I do believe it that the majority that are really into it have been since as early as they can remember but who Know's........Lucky You!

I've had a weight gain fetish since I was in jr high and my current girlfriend of two years has always been kind of vanilla. However, within a couple of months of meeting me, I slowly came out to her about my sexuality and she let herself go a bit and gained about 50 lbs. After I realized she was cool with it, she indulged me and humored me while I did weight gain talk during sex, jiggled her newly fat body and occasional feeding sessions. Now, it seems like she only gets wet (or at least gets wet a lot faster) when I talk about how fat she's gotten, jiggle her belly, and so fourth. I also do a hypnotism RP where I tell her that once I cum inside her, she's going to get turned on by her own weight gain, become more content with her weight and lose inhibitions to not indulge in laziness and snacking. I don't know dick about hypnosis or conditioning I just kind of wing it, but it turns her on immensely. She even told me she has to jiggle her belly when she masturbates now.

Can a fetish be developed later in life? We're both 24, I love what we have now, but I'm concerned that if we ever split up she'd be stuck with a feedee fetish permanently. Has anyone ever encountered a similar situation? Do you think it would wear off over time?

hahaha amazing

You're hugely underestimating the other person's agency if you think any of that is your doing. Plenty of people have kinks they don't know about (or admit to) until later in life, and plenty more people still seem to enjoy leeching on other people's fetishes even when it's not strictly their thing. But in all cases its explicable as a result of their own characteristics, rather than some immoral transference of desire or behavioral conditioning.

You're hugely underestimating the other person's agency if you think any of that is your doing. Plenty of people have kinks they don't know about (or admit to) until later in life, and plenty more people still seem to enjoy leeching on other people's fetishes even when it's not strictly their thing. But in all cases its explicable as a result of their own characteristics, rather than some immoral transference of desire or behavioral conditioning.

What is this agency you speak of? Does it have anything to do with the so-called "concept" of "free will"?

What is this agency you speak of? Does it have anything to do with the so-called "concept" of "free will"?

No. It simply refers to the behaviors of one agent - be it deterministic or not - as being largely unaffected by the actions of another. The point would be the same regardless of where you stand on the argument of free will.

No. It simply refers to the behaviors of one agent - be it deterministic or not - as being largely unaffected by the actions of another. The point would be the same regardless of where you stand on the argument of free will.

Ah, thanks.

Seems to me in sexual matters women have less 'agency' than men and appear to be more flexible in what turns them on.

• 1 month later...

People in general learn to associate things with sex, and the more closely they associate them, the more effective the association. I developed a fondness for soft thighs because my first girlfriend was otherwise very thin and that was about the only softness on her body. My wife has admitted to me that, when we're engaging in Intimate Activities, it turns her on when I grab or shake her fat (though as she puts it, it turns her on then because she knows that *I* like it).

Is she a pleaser? Some people can adjust to anything, go along with anything, and if they are into someone, they will figure out how to make the sex good.

The latent feedee idea is interesting and seems plausible.

Whatever is going on, you have a responsibility to reciprocate and do stuff that makes her happy.

My guess is that intense preferences like fetishes have to have a seed early in life. You can get nudged here and there later in life, and your tastes can change. But I don't think someone can go from being totally into butts to being a complete shoe hoarder when they are 50 years old.

Some people have just never been introduced to the fetish, and end up enjoying it. Some enjoy it because they're submissive, and it can have a strong d/s dynamic. Some don't enjoy it as such, but enjoy that it pleases their partner, and may (?) end up becoming conditioned to like the fetish in and of itself.