Classy, Curvy Southern Girl <3

PrincessSarah0889

Hey there Y'all!

I'm Sarah, I've been on the site before, but it's been quite awhile since I've shared anything.

Currently studying to become a speech pathologist, in Virginia, but will be relocating to North Carolina most likely. I'm single, but looking for my Prince Charming, (Who Isn't?!) and I'm hoping to make some lasting friends through Curvage this time. Don't be afraid to say hello, I'm pretty friendly :)

post-16091-14513518083274_thumb.jpg

post-16091-14513518083709_thumb.jpg

post-16091-14513518084313_thumb.jpg

post-16091-14513518084822_thumb.jpg

Hey there Y'all!

I'm Sarah, I've been on the site before, but it's been quite awhile since I've shared anything.

Currently studying to become a speech pathologist, in Virginia, but will be relocating to North Carolina most likely. I'm single, but looking for my Prince Charming, (Who Isn't?!) and I'm hoping to make some lasting friends through Curvage this time. Don't be afraid to say hello, I'm pretty friendly :)

Pretty face.

Hey girl, hey! Thanks for gracing us with your presence, and posting pictures. I hope to be seeing more of you, and my best advice for Prince Charming? Stop looking for him, enjoy your life, and be awesome. He'll show up at the right time!

Hey girl, hey! Thanks for gracing us with your presence, and posting pictures. I hope to be seeing more of you, and my best advice for Prince Charming? Stop looking for him, enjoy your life, and be awesome. He'll show up at the right time!

Dude, I'm like, right here!  8)