🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

Happy New Year to the big white LoLo in the big white North! LOL

Especially hope you will find a sponsor for 2015 so your eating costs are all covered! :-)

I guess I should have been more specific, I believe that he played for Team Canada in the Olympics.

WOW, so then I must hve heard the name without a doubt! The first time NHL allowed players to play in the Olympics was 1998 (Nagano) if I´m not mistaken. If your prom date is as old as you are he must have played for Canada in 1998, 2002 (SLC) or 2006 (Torino). So which of these did he enter, LoLo?

I don't think I am alone in not liking hockey.

Ain´t not liking hockey being considered a severe mental illness in Canada? LOL

Merry Christmas to you as well Chris!

Thanks a lot. You have had one your belly tells me! ;-)

Some from today...my leggings are getting too tight

Let me translate "Woman" into "English":

"My x are getting tight" in "Woman" means "I´ve gotten fatter" in English! LOL

I need a belly rub...

Everything is possible... but has a price to pay! So what´s the offer, LoLo? :-)

I hope you don´t mind questions, LoLo as I got some.

How does your belly react when it is totally full and gets slapped? Is there any movement or is it solide like concrete with no jiggles to give?

In case you ever come to Germany, LoLo please take care of the fact you will have to book a cargo on a ship to get back to Canada afterwards as all the great German food and beer would leave their mark on your body for sure! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

Happy New Year to the big white LoLo in the big white North! LOL

Especially hope you will find a sponsor for 2015 so your eating costs are all covered! :-)

WOW, so then I must hve heard the name without a doubt! The first time NHL allowed players to play in the Olympics was 1998 (Nagano) if I´m not mistaken. If your prom date is as old as you are he must have played for Canada in 1998, 2002 (SLC) or 2006 (Torino). So which of these did he enter, LoLo?

Ain´t not liking hockey being considered a severe mental illness in Canada? LOL

Thanks a lot. You have had one your belly tells me! ;-)

Let me translate "Woman" into "English":

"My x are getting tight" in "Woman" means "I´ve gotten fatter" in English! LOL

Everything is possible... but has a price to pay! So what´s the offer, LoLo? :-)

I hope you don´t mind questions, LoLo as I got some.

How does your belly react when it is totally full and gets slapped? Is there any movement or is it solide like concrete with no jiggles to give?

In case you ever come to Germany, LoLo please take care of the fact you will have to book a cargo on a ship to get back to Canada afterwards as all the great German food and beer would leave their mark on your body for sure! ;-)

All the best,

Chris

He played for team Canada in the 1998 Olympics. 

My belly gets firm when it is full...but still has somee jiggle ;)