Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

On 9/8/2019 at 1:50 PM, Joliat said:

I met my wife way back in 1996. We were working in the same place at the time. I noticed a brunette, about 5'2, mid-20s, with beautiful brown eyes and a fuller figure. She was a size 14-16 and (I later found out) around 170 lbs. The weight was fairly evenly distributed but she had a curve to her lower belly in particular. One thing I noticed was that she liked food. She'd always have dessert with lunch and would often have a snack during break. We hit it off and started going out. I took her for dinner and dessert, and made sure to bring chocolates or treats every single time I showed up.

Our third date she had me over and made dinner. Although I'm quite a bit taller (6'1) she gave us identical portions. She went to get seconds - as I would discover, she always goes for seconds - and about halfway through this second helping remarked, 'oof, I'm getting full,' but still finished it and found room for cheesecake dessert. Later we repaired to the couch to watch a movie. I tried to make out at first, and she gamely reciprocated before sheepishly asking if we could wait a bit because she was too full. Naturally this turned me on all the more.

One of our first nights of sleeping together, between making love and falling asleep we shared some chocolates. 'This is the worst thing we can do!' she remarked. I had one or two, she had five or six before slipping off to dreamland.

What became apparent almost right away, then, was that she was a real foodie. Possibly a gainer. She had been a fat kid, thinned out in her late teens and early 20s, and then, by the time we met she was already well into a weight-gain phase that coincided with the slowing metabolism of the later 20s. She had a bag full of clothes that didn't 'fit any more.' And she seemed to have no filter or self-consciousness when it came to eating. I, meanwhile, was not exactly a 'feeder' but was delighted to encourage these tendencies.

To be continued...

nicely written! interested to hear more. 

• 10 months later...

I started graduate school with this gorgeous Indian girl. She was a real classical beauty--pretty face with long, jet-black hair. When our program began, everyone had to wear formal clothing for about a week of orientation. This girl was a great dresser and all of her business-oriented clothes highlighted her slim but curvy figure. Blouse with a french tuck into her tight slacks that perfectly followed the contour of her ass... She looked fantastic. 

Fast forward three months into school, I come into one of the large group-study rooms. Immediately I'm hit with the strong smell of mexican food and there are chipotle bags everywhere. I set down my things and notice this girl and a few others are sitting around the table with all the takeout remnants. She's cradling her stomach and says, "oof, I am sooo uncomfortable!" 

"what's up?" I asked her, knowing full well what had happened.

"we just got dinner and I have the biggest burrito baby right now!" she said. Everyone had a good laugh. 

As the weeks go by, I noticed she abandoned a lot of her more fashionable clothes. Mostly she was wearing sweatpants, yoga pants, long flowy dresses. She still looked fantastic. One day I am sitting behind her in lecture and see she has stuffed herself into a TIGHT pair of jeans. Clearly she had gained weight since we started and surprisingly quickly. Later that day, I overheard her talking with her friends.

"We are really going to try to make food at home more. He doesn't seem to get it that with my body type I can't keep eating out all the time. Like I can't believe how quickly this has happened."

Next time I see her, she is walking out of an exam in basically full-on pajamas (no shame in that). Her ass was rippled with cellulite, visible even through the loose sweats. I was completely smitten but she was dating another guy in her program. 

After Thanksgiving, I happened to be in a study room facing a large common area with the door open. While I was minding my own business, this girl comes out to facetime a relative in the common area. 

"Hi, auntie! Its so good to see you....don't mind all the weight gain. It's been a really hard semester and I've just been eating and eating..."

• 3 years later...
On 7/28/2023 at 5:17 AM, vlad2112 said:

It's graduation season here and there are SO MANY girls squeezed into formal dresses that show off their chubby bodies - it's incredible. Obviously been living in sweats for the last couple of years and haven't noted the college pounds in their outfit choices. Young women seem to have given up completely on hiding their bellies. There's plenty of tottering around on high heels and jiggling away. Thanks body positivity!

reminds me, I went to a college graduation event at an art school where all the seniors have booths showcasing their art. their family comes and often puts out a snack tray and drinks at each booth. this one girl, 22-23 years old, is standing around in her booth and talking to her family and people coming by the booth. this girl is pretty in a midwestern, girl-next-door kind of way. brunette with dark brown eyes and long hair in a messy, art-school braid. she is wearing a green velour formal dress that *might* have fit her 3-4 years ago when she started college. in fact, it still fits her just fine around the bust--she has perky little B, maybe C cups, and the dress reveals her back and shoulders which are delicate and slim. but further down, the fabric of the dress starts to cling to her midsection before becoming stretched impossibly-tight over her protruding stomach. she is holding a small plate in her hand, absent-mindedly snacking on cheese and crackers and talking to visitors.

her family, quite conservatively dressed, looks on with what seems to me like a mixture of pride at her work and cringe at her revealing outfit. I suspect the two+ years of covid, wearing mostly elastic waists, added 30 lbs to this girl's slim frame in the form of a prominent potbelly. this was not just a little starter belly on an otherwise skinny girl, it was more like she was carrying a bowling ball under her dress. she looked like she was about to go to the prom 4-5 months pregnant.

this dress was doing just about everything possible to emphasize her gut. the outline of her belly button was clearly visible behind the straining fabric. not only that, you could see that she was also wearing panties that were likely bought before she had gotten so fat. the outline of the panties started below the curve of her stomach and ran around her sides, cutting deeply into her soft love handles.  she seems completely unselfconscious about this and stood there entertaining guests and basking in the attention.