AmateurArt needs advice

AmateurArt

I am really sorry to see it happen to you.

Tell you what....

I will pay you three times higher than what he have paid you for custom video. So you can give him his filthy  money back in his arse so you keep 2/3 of my money. I would love to see this custom video only if he got his money back. He lost it.

Hope it helps x

Here's my $.02 -

This guy is definitely being unreasonable and you tried your best at it, so no, you shouldn't refund him anything. He's crazy if he thinks anyone could do all of that stuff in less than a couple of hours. He's seems really creepy too, asking for extremely specific and personal stuff imo. Going forward just tell people no if they're asking for too much. When they find that no one else will do it for that price, they'll come back with more money or a more reasonable request.

As far as him saying that you won't do videos and all, you're doing the right thing by posting your side of the story so everyone can see that this guy is actually just a piece of shit. Anyone in their right mind would understand that you couldn't get all that done in one video. And this way everyone here knows you try your best and your videos are A++

I know it's unfair to everyone else, but I'm making him a third video. Putting this behind me and getting to videos from other donations.

He asked me to clear his name even though it's anonymous and say he's pleased with this arrangement. So, there you have it. Hopefully I'll stop getting an inbox full of potential donations being cautious I don't make good videos for them.

Honestly, I give all my videos a trial run before giving them out or posting them: Was *I* turned on by it? Yes? Great. No? Redo.

Guest temporary

I know it's unfair to everyone else, but I'm making him a third video. Putting this behind me and getting to videos from other donations.

He asked me to clear his name even though it's anonymous and say he's pleased with this arrangement. So, there you have it. Hopefully I'll stop getting an inbox full of potential donations being cautious I don't make good videos for them.

Honestly, I give all my videos a trial run before giving them out or posting them: Was *I* turned on by it? Yes? Great. No? Redo.

If you ever have too many videos to test yourself, I know a guy who could help you with that.  :P

Honestly it's just sad to hear of the guys that make it had for a model to do videos by having outrageous requests and,then getting pissed and upset to the point of slandering a person's name because they think they are entitled. :/ Plus, eating that much ice cream as pointed out before can cause you to vomit  as too much dairy consumed will make you sick.

Sorry you have to go through that. :( Also, if anyone on curvage is harassing you, just know that we don't take that lightly and will help you handle the harassed. And that goes not just for models, but also for everyone else.

We DO NOT tolerate harassment of any form.

Ask him what dollar amount he will settle for.

If it's reasonable, pay him.

If it's not reasonable, get him to agree to have someone arbitrate. If the two of you can agree on an arbitrator, send the arbitrator the videos and the correspondence and go with his/her decision.

I would be happy to arbitrate, but perhaps Ayumi would be more suitable, assuming she'd agree.

If he can't agree on an arbitrator, you're done. Don't worry about it.

Honestly you are amazing for even considering this guy's demands (yes I said demands because this is going a lot farther than a simple request. ) even if he gave you the money. He crossed a line, this has become harassment.  You are your own person if you say no then it shouldn't be up for debate, he should have taken that and just walked away. That's kind of thing is exactly the problem with our culture today. I can't believe you're even still thinking about this asshole. It's kind of endearing to know you'll go this far for your fans.

-Warren

Ask him what dollar amount he will settle for.

If it's reasonable, pay him.

If it's not reasonable, get him to agree to have someone arbitrate. If the two of you can agree on an arbitrator, send the arbitrator the videos and the correspondence and go with his/her decision.

I would be happy to arbitrate, but perhaps Ayumi would be more suitable, assuming she'd agree.

If he can't agree on an arbitrator, you're done. Don't worry about it.

I'm here to help people out as needed! =D

Even the Better Business Bureau will not mark negatively a company who makes a reasonable attempt to satisfy a customer.

Like many others have said, you can't please unreasonable.

And you can't return DVDs or whatever after you already opened them. You buy a movie under the reputation of the studio making it. You make the purchase with the mindset that you like that studio's work more or less, and you will probably get some enjoyment out of this one too. And a lot of times that logic pulls through. Sometimes it doesn't. But hey, they had a pretty good track record up till now, so you can't really be too mad at them; and there should only be a limited amount of fuss you should make.

People should understand that as the artist, because you are providing a performance, you can take license with what you do and how you do it. It's up to you to make those decisions. If he paid and you gave him a video of an empty chair and you reading Moby Dick off camera maybe he has a case, but it sounds like you made a good faith effort to meet his order. A prescriptive order like that is just too difficult to get every detail spot on unless he wants to front the budget to meet such a specific request.

I'd also argue that any current videos provided to him should make up for the difference in cash because since January you have...shall we say...accrued quite a bit of interest to your...bottom line. ;)

So, I have someone I made videos for back in January. I included everything that I *could* do in those videos, but it was impossible to do it all. I won't be naming any names because I sincerely want advice on this.

He's asking me to be completely naked including my face. There is a list of 14 questions, not including extra things he added onto those questions that I should discuss. He wants me to measure myself before and after, rub lotion on myself in specific parts/ways (It's so extensive I can't even remember the details though I've spent the last few hours reading and rereading and trying to record this video)...

I know there's more on specific phrases to say and other things, but I can't even compress it all into one post.

While doing all of this he wants me to eat an entire apple pie and a gallon of vanilla ice cream. But I'm starting off with certain clothes on which are really hard to get in and out of and he wants me naked by the end.

The questions are really personal and include my girlfriend because of their nature.

Now in the original video, I played with my belly, polished off the apple pie, included as much talk as I could, finished like a 1/4 of the ice cream, etc. There were two videos I ended up sending out.

He didn't like it. He's been asking me for his money back or the exact video he paid for. Other people have started messaging me that he specifically is spreading word that I don't do videos. Now, I know that I was away for a while so I owe a few people videos, but I'm obviously trying to do my best to record when I can. This feels like a lost cause though.

Should I return his money back even though I gave him videos with *most* of the content he asked for? What would you do in my shoes? I'm finding it difficult to answer 14 questions in less than 14 minutes as it is, much less eat all that at once and change my clothes and measure and rub lotion on myself, etc. By difficult I mean I have honestly tried and given it my best, but it seems humanly impossible unless I can somehow juggle eating and measuring and changing and ... get a second mouth to answer everything and say everything requested... and a second pair of hands to rub lotion on me or a third seeing as how I'm changing with one set and eating with another pair of hands as it is. @@ I'm overwhelmed and he's not satisfied with what I've sent him.

I really enjoy finding out what different people want to see and I have a ton of fun making these videos. I love the set up I have going, but I'm obviously no professional BBW model or anything like that so this is all new to me. Advice? I don't want to give up on making videos and this has been the one and only 'request' which is more like a chapter in a schoolbook to read, but I feel like it's humanly impossible to do everything he wants in under 20 minutes. I can't just give him a video that's an hour long (if more). That would be unfair to everyone else who has been more than reasonable with their requests and paid the same amount he did. What should I do?

I say fuck that guy.

This is meant to be a fun thing for you to do, that obviously hasn't ended at all nicely.

It hasn't even ended!

Anyway...

You're here to post what you want, you don't want nudes, don't do nudes.

You don't want face, don't do face.

It is YOU who makes the rules, not this demanding guy.

**I go in to a shop**

I ask for a pair of Nike Roshes.

They are £45.

I say I want to haggle.

They agree, I haggle for two pairs of Roshes and a Spain kit.

I get home, the Spain Kit has no name on the back of it.

I go back, demand my money back, but that I keep the kit, after I've just played three months in it?

Nonono, that's bullshit, and not company policy. **

aka. this guy is being a stubborn moron, [[{(albeit a tasteful one in choosing you to live out his fantasies)}]]

Maybe it would be a good idea if you kind of had a system of requests.

i.e. different lengths of videos.

As well you could have categories with different prices etc. (stuffing, outgrowns, walking around etc.)

As well as an acceptance process for such requests, so as to not overcomplicate things like has been the case.

Maybe make a video or even start a twitter linked to the YT Vids etc. in order to explain these things.

Firstly it nullifies the validity of this butthurt guy, and it also means we get some fucking snappy updates fresh off the press.

The end of the day, we know you're not a fraud, you're just an amazingly beautiful gal who loves sharing her privacy with trolls like us.

tl;dr

Fuck

Don't give a fuck

Never get fucked over.