Jessica | Jessicuh | Duchess

Guest erinsweetie

Sir, thank you for your amazing words! Its nice to know she could be an inspiration to someone! I agree, she has taken many good steps in her life and done what she saw fit at the time.

Well said good sir

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you liked my post. I forgot to mention before that I really love her new style, I mean she's gorgeous enough to make a garbage bag look sexy but it's always nice to see bigger women in beautiful fashion. It shows that they're confident in their body :)

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you liked my post. I forgot to mention before that I really love her new style, I mean she's gorgeous enough to make a garbage bag look sexy but it's always nice to see bigger women in beautiful fashion. It shows that they're confident in their body :)

She has come in to her own a LOT on that aspect. She is very confident and is always looking for new ways to dress and style that are her own. I love everything that she has put together and am always waiting to see what she comes up with next, takes my breath away every time!

Okay, so this is off-topic, but when did everyone in the entire internet decide to refer to each other as "sir"? I swear it's been said at least 20 times in this thread already. It just sounds sickeningly obsequious, even though I know it's meant in good humor.

At least they're not saying "Mi'Lady" 

I think everyone decided in the last year or so that that's cool. It kinda came back in on the same wave as fedoras.

The existence of this thread is causing me to reevaluate certain things I took as a given in this life. Apparently now I need to be prepared for people walking up to me on the street and giving me no strings attached bundles of money, as well as my college football team going to the Rose Bowl some time in the next five years.

All because I never thought I'd see new pics again of Jessicuh.

Guest ryderp

No words are appropriate. It's all too good. Thank you both. Hold firm against the demanding types! Enjoy your beautiful lives, wonderful people!

• 2 weeks later...

First of all welcome Jeff!

Thank you for taking care of Jessica and it turned out well! She looks better than ever to me now and more serious and grown-up... I mean it as a compliment of course!

And she should not feel the urge of doing soem stuff for us at all but just do whatever she wants to do to feel comfortable!

Best wishes,

Chris

• 1 month later...