Jessica | Jessicuh | Duchess

Hats off to you and Jess. Woot!

Thank you very much! I intend to keep this thread alive and drop pictures at random! I will be headed that way in a few weeks and we are going to be on vacation, so I am excited!

Pic from our last vacation!

I don't know if I want to get back on this roller-coaster.

I can understand where you are coming from, but I assure that this is no roller coaster. But viewing or not is your choice either way! Wed been talking about it and decided to start posting!

nowhere near highest if I remember her weight loss blog, but glad to see you two happy and that she hasn't disappeared from the scene entirely.  Just don't let the creepers get to ya lol

Thank you! We are the happiest we have ever been honestly. Creepers gonna creep.

She's back!

And fat!

And apparently in Texas?

Win, win, WIN!

This day: Jessicuh posts a new update, Cherries posts a new update...

What next? Am I gonna have a sexual encounter with Dezzychan, AmateurArt and a 400 lb Juliette Lewis before the night is out?

She's back!

And fat!

And apparently in Texas?

Win, win, WIN!

This day: Jessicuh posts a new update, Cherries posts a new update...

What next? Am I gonna have a sexual encounter with Dezzychan, AmateurArt and a 400 lb Juliette Lewis before the night is out?

Haha yes she is back. However, we are not in Texas. I will give you that much. Just keep my home state flag with me.

Nice to meet you.

What made Jess decide to gain her weight back if you (and her) don't mind me asking? Do you have any pictures of Jess at her largest you and her would be willing to share?

If both these requests are too private than I completely understand.

Nice to see her back and happy regardless.

Nice to meet you.

What made Jess decide to gain her weight back if you (and her) don't mind me asking? Do you have any pictures of Jess at her largest you and her would be willing to share?

If both these requests are too private than I completely understand.

Nice to see her back and happy regardless.

Thanks! Likewise, always nice to meet new folks!

Sadly, we do not have them. Laptop failure last year took all that. As far as reasoning, nothing specific really. Just kinda happened. I wish I had a cooler story for y'all on that one. :P