they call me Bouncy... (pics page 1, 3, 4, 6, new pic page 7!)

Don't blink  8)

What do you think hmm?

...I think im drooling. Sorry, that photo is incredible. You've got amazingly full and perfectly formed tits.

Your bra is straining to hold those massive knockers; its like your boobs are bursting up through the middle trying to bounce out of your shirt (or at least that's probably what happens when you run up the stairs ;D )

...and those curves just go doooooowwwwnnn

Random question:

Has your growing bust encouraged you to gain, now or ever?

Just curious. You're amazing.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest briefsurveysat8

Well, for details...

I absolutely love how tight the blue and white fabric is around your chest. How the stripes are far, far more stretched in places.

I love the pose you're in in the second photo, because I'm imagining you straddling and feeling your soft, smooth thighs pushing in, and that round stomach that seems to be a size too big for your shirts, heavily resting on top.

And on the last one - it's tantalizing just how stretched that material, and your bra underneath look. It's almost as if you deliberately bought a shirt made for somebody smaller so people will notice how tightly squeezed they are in there. It's hot how much your panties are digging into your soft hips, and how your shirt seems to have no hope of covering your stomach.

More than that though - the openness and attitude. "useme.jpg" - oh, absolutely and forcefully. THOSE are turn-ons  8)

What do I think? My mind is too blown to think right now, the sexiness is far too overwhelming.

Ever see a Weeping Angel with THIS sort of figure? ah....noooooo.  ;D

Very glad to have blown your mind! Once you come down off your high, you'll

have to tell me what you enjoyed so much (please)

Seriously though, your body is insane, and you seem like a hella cool lady. One damn near perfect package. :D

Why thank you! What a charmer... seriously... 'hella cool lady' legitimately makes me smile  :D

I try...

ferment your love by posting more pictures

entice me to do so by reacting in a way that prompts further fermentation

...I think im drooling. Sorry, that photo is incredible. You've got amazingly full and perfectly formed tits.

Your bra is straining to hold those massive knockers; its like your boobs are bursting up through the middle trying to bounce out of your shirt (or at least that's probably what happens when you run up the stairs ;D )

...and those curves just go doooooowwwwnnn

Random question:

Has your growing bust encouraged you to gain, now or ever?

Just curious. You're amazing.

Now THAT'S a fun response  ;D

Way to go on being descriptive and honest and imaginative!

You're damn right about the trying to bounce out of my shirt part, especially when I purposefully wear bras a cup size to small to get that perfect bulge...  ;)

Also, the word tits always makes me laugh. Always has, always will.

In answer to the random question, I've fantasised on and off about gaining throughout

my entire life actually, but with my active lifestyle I never seem to be able to keep much weight on,

and I can't reeeeeeaally afford to eat as much as I'd need to to properly plump up and get bouncier than ever!

Doesn't stop me fantasising of course... :D

Thanks for being curious!

Well, for details...

I absolutely love how tight the blue and white fabric is around your chest. How the stripes are far, far more stretched in places.

I love the pose you're in in the second photo, because I'm imagining you straddling and feeling your soft, smooth thighs pushing in, and that round stomach that seems to be a size too big for your shirts, heavily resting on top.

And on the last one - it's tantalizing just how stretched that material, and your bra underneath look. It's almost as if you deliberately bought a shirt made for somebody smaller so people will notice how tightly squeezed they are in there. It's hot how much your panties are digging into your soft hips, and how your shirt seems to have no hope of covering your stomach.

More than that though - the openness and attitude. "useme.jpg" - oh, absolutely and forcefully. THOSE are turn-ons  8)

Oh now I am really starting to dig these comments - this is seriously why I started posting!

Is it lame that I like hearing this sort of feedback?

Thank you so much for being so deliciously descriptive and really enunciating what you like about me and why.

I loved the way you put it across, and if I'm to be entiiiirely honest, it was actually totally hot  :)

Funny that you mention undersize shirts bought deliberately...

...because that's precisely what I do. It just feels so, so, sooo nice to have my softness constricted,

as if it's going to tear its way out at any moment, you know? You can't imagine how much fun it is getting dressed...

Well done on noticing the file name too  ;)

Thank you all SO MUCH again for the comments, I hope there will be more!

Is that insanely vain of me?

Eh, whatever.

Ever see a Weeping Angel with THIS sort of figure? ah....noooooo.  ;D

Very glad to have blown your mind! Once you come down off your high, you'll

have to tell me what you enjoyed so much (please)

No I haven't seen a Weeping Angle with a figure like that, it make'em far less effective if you ask me, how would anyone blink when looking at such beauty?

Now since I've finally have come down from my high allow to ponder a bit...

tumblr_ly13dev19Y1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

Oh yes, everything, your breasts, thighs, legs, everything about your body is simply perfect. Maybe even too perfect, like if someone else had posted these pics other then you and told me they were photoshopped I be likely to believe'em, especially looking at the last pic, but they aren't which is amazing to say the least! The only thing we haven't seen yet sadly is your rear end, which is fine because I'm sure it's wonderful too, but you know it's wonderful already don't you?

You also have this sense of mystery about yourself too, granted some of that is because you're a new member but you don't show your face, you fully admit to being vain, an interesting taste in music(at least from my perspective), and you fantasize about growing larger! I find the last one the most intriguing, so Bouncy hows this for a reply 8)?

Guest Professor Aronnax

Marvelous photos!  I'm so glad you've joined our community.  You have a figure that Jayne Mansfield would envy.  And you watch Doctor Who as well!  Life couldn't get any better.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Parts of your body I find utterly amazing...the way your underwear digs into your soft, meaty curvy hips, the way your thighs spread a bit when you sit down, little hint of a tummy roll (indication of actual chub, not just a food baby), and those magnificent breasts just begging to burst from that bra/shirt, just begging to be unleashed.

Don't blink  8)

What do you think hmm?

I'm thinking were gonna need buckets to deal with that overflow. Even then we might still have some overflow left to deal with holy hell!

Edit: Hmmm favorite things about it hmmm? I must say I love how far into this you are as it shows rather easily. Purposely wearing clothes far far far to small.  Knowing it'll make those curves overflow in all the right ways! It's so amazing and wonderful and i'ma get a cold bucket of water. *splash* right... Where was I going....

Right I think I was having a fanboy moment.... Basically I love how it entices you, so much so you do it on your own agenda. When someone know's what excites them and the other party involved, and purposely flaunts what they know they got.... fun times are had.

although I must admit I don't feel like this describes it fully but it's a rough idea of what I know for sure I love. =p

Oh my. Have I already commented on your thread? I'm not sure, my mind has gone blank right now.

I've never quite seen a body like yours. You have just the minimal amount of softness, but just enough to make your thighs and belly look cute; your breasts, however... and yet, it could become ridiculous, like some siliconed model; but yours just blend in perfectly and emphasize the whole of your body. Now I hope it makes sense, I'm just writing down toughts as they've come.

Also, since you like the word "tits", here's for you: (for some reason, I couldn't find that song on youtube. I really hope you can access this page and listen to this song, it's a great one!)

The only thing we haven't seen yet sadly is your rear end, which is fine because I'm sure it's wonderful too, but you know it's wonderful already don't you?

Rear end you say.... hmmmmmmm....  ;D

You also have this sense of mystery about yourself too, granted some of that is because you're a new member but you don't show your face, you fully admit to being vain, an interesting taste in music(at least from my perspective), and you fantasize about growing larger! I find the last one the most intriguing, so Bouncy hows this for a reply 8)?

A perfect reply sir, thank you kindly. I love that in 3 pictures you've already clocked onto how much I love a good mystery; nothing is more fun than slowly, gradually revealing a highly stimulating idea. The fun is keeping just that little bit hidden so one's imagination is always set in motion  ;)

Marvelous photos!  I'm so glad you've joined our community.  You have a figure that Jayne Mansfield would envy.  And you watch Doctor Who as well!  Life couldn't get any better.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PFFFFFF JAYNE MANSFIELD ENVYING ME? PFFFFF dude you're talking about one of my idols.

Almost no one on the face of the Earth at any time in human history has ever looked better than

Jayne Freaking Mansfield.

So, amazing compliment, simply amazing. You made me blush, ME. Applause for you.

At first I wasn't sure, but now I'm so incredibly glad I joined this community. People like you

make it fun as hell. I'M MAKING FRIENDS YAAAAAY.

And I'm shouting too much today.

pfff. mansfield. pfff.

Parts of your body I find utterly amazing...the way your underwear digs into your soft, meaty curvy hips, the way your thighs spread a bit when you sit down, little hint of a tummy roll (indication of actual chub, not just a food baby), and those magnificent breasts just begging to burst from that bra/shirt, just begging to be unleashed.

aaaaaand now I'm aroused.

(thank you for looking so closely ;) )

Edit: Hmmm favorite things about it hmmm? I must say I love how far into this you are as it shows rather easily. Purposely wearing clothes far far far to small.  Knowing it'll make those curves overflow in all the right ways! It's so amazing and wonderful and i'ma get a cold bucket of water. *splash* right... Where was I going....

No need to cool yourself down, let's keep things nice and toasty in here, like a cuddle from a certain

juicy, bouncy lady...

Right I think I was having a fanboy moment.... Basically I love how it entices you, so much so you do it on your own agenda. When someone know's what excites them and the other party involved, and purposely flaunts what they know they got.... fun times are had.

I love fun times. Let's make this fun for everyone!!

Especially me.

Oh my. Have I already commented on your thread? I'm not sure, my mind has gone blank right now.

I've never quite seen a body like yours. You have just the minimal amount of softness, but just enough to make your thighs and belly look cute; your breasts, however... and yet, it could become ridiculous, like some siliconed model; but yours just blend in perfectly and emphasize the whole of your body. Now I hope it makes sense, I'm just writing down toughts as they've come.

I'm a BIG fan of flow-of-consciousness writing - in fact I do it all the time - so don't worry about making sense,

I'd much rather just hear what pours out of your brain when seeing my pics and reading my thoughts ;)

It's nice to hear you think my body isn't tooooo ridiculous. I used to be much, MUCH thinner but still

had a lot of the boobage, which I always thought looked unbalanced, which is why I'm kinda psyched that

the softness has poured into me over the last few years. Things are looking a liiiittle more proportional.

A little.

Also, loving how you said "minimal softness." I can guarantee you right now, in real life it is anything but

minimal! I'm essentially a squeezy toy.

With a brain.

(NB: also, sadly, I couldn't open that song you posted, don't have spotify. I don't LOVE the word tits, it

just makes me laugh, because it's silly and when men say it, especially to a lady, it's hilariously uncool, haha)

Holy shit.

Was für eine geile Frau!

Ich werde Ihre Hüpfburg...  ;)

Also, schnell schnell protect ze gold.

(if anyone picks up that reference, you are my new best friend)

Wowwie... Dare I say one of the best pictures ever?? Amazing softness and a killer vibe to top! You're amazingdingding!

Dingdingdingdingdingding! Correct.

Thaaaaankya  ;D

Are you a bombshell? Cause your body is bangin'.

oh I'll explode all over everyone here.

wait ew.

but then again....

I'm not going to blink because I don't want to miss one single inch of your gorgeous figure. ;):)

Smooth as silk, thank you sir  :-*

giphy.gif

This is one of the best threads in a long time.

Cantstandya!

Seriously though? Best thread in a long time? That praise is waaaaay too lofty man.

BUT I'LL TAKE IT.  8)

In Conclusion:

Once again, thank you for ALL your comments and friendliness and general

awesomeness, I'm really starting to like it here, and feel insanely welcomed and safe and

comfortable. The kind of comfort that makes me want to post more pictures...

On a final note, I feel so relaxed around here that I kinda want you fine people to know

more about me, so please, ask me questions, ANY questions. I'm an open book and I'll

try to answer all the interesting ones!

OKSEEYABYEBYE

ps. man I ramble. Is this an issue?

Wow!  I think if you aren't already a professional model, you sure should be!  That's one of the hottest pics ever posted on Curvage, or anywhere for that matter!  :thumbsup:

I'm trying to see through the hyperbole but I can't and I have no reason to anyway,

Thank you for an utterly outrageous compliment; I'm so giddily glad to have

posted an image people think is all that good. Just hope I haven't set my own bar too high...

I doooo love to pose (total poser), but generally girls with my proportions don't get modelling gigs of any kind other than hip hop magazines, which is awesome because I love hip hop (mostly instrumental hip hop), but they don't really celebrate the brain and personality attached to those bodies...

But I digress, THANK YOU for the killer compliment. I feel... successful?

And I'm shouting too much today.

Moar shouting moooar! It isn't a party until the peace has been disturbed and the people in the downstairs apartment start smashing the ceiling with a broomstick telling you to keep it down!

No need to cool yourself down, let's keep things nice and toasty in here, like a cuddle from a certain

juicy, bouncy lady...

Generating more heat than the disco inferno on a shag rug in hell. CUDDLES YAY!

I love fun times. Let's make this fun for everyone!!

Especially me.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF FUN!

Also, loving how you said "minimal softness." I can guarantee you right now, in real life it is anything but

minimal! I'm essentially a squeezy toy.

With a brain.

*squeezes all the toyness* <3

In Conclusion:

Once again, thank you for ALL your comments and friendliness and general

awesomeness, I'm really starting to like it here, and feel insanely welcomed and safe and

comfortable. The kind of comfort that makes me want to post more pictures...

On a final note, I feel so relaxed around here that I kinda want you fine people to know

more about me, so please, ask me questions, ANY questions. I'm an open book and I'll

try to answer all the interesting ones!

OKSEEYABYEBYE

ps. man I ramble. Is this an issue?

Glad you feel welcomed, however it's good to keep an eye /ear out. Always the one who is given the bag of gold who will find room to gripe. *shoos them off with a broomstick*

Also continue rambling it's great fun reading this stuff. It's fun and silly, and lovely and awesome! Please continue doing as you do it's awesome!  It's for reals the best thing ever!

Wow, what a curvy feminine figure! Your screen name seems to be very apt. I love the way you squeeze your plush softness into too tight clothes! :D Your breasts and curvy hips straining against the fabric! And I love how your little pot belly is on display from your too small shirts! It must be something to see you walking down the street, I'm sure you live up to your screen name miss Bouncy ;) Anyway, I have a question. You say you've had fantasies about gaining and becoming even more bouncy and plush most of your life. What do these fantasies entail? If it's alright to ask of course. Anyway, welcome to curvage  :D

I'm trying to see through the hyperbole but I can't and I have no reason to anyway,

posted an image people think is all that good. Just hope I haven't set my own bar too high...

I doooo love to pose (total poser), but generally girls with my proportions don't get modelling gigs of any kind other than hip hop magazines, which is awesome because I love hip hop (mostly instrumental hip hop), but they don't really celebrate the brain and personality attached to those bodies...

I just imagined you in tight bootyshorts working and shaking your ass, which I'm sure is just as big, round, full and just utterly bangable and...yeah, it's a pretty damn awesome thought.

Not such an outrageous compliment, seriously. I've been staring at your pictures since yesterday wondering how is it POSSIBLE for you to even exist, because your proportions are out of this world @.@ If you gained even a little I think I might just spontaneously combust. And thank you for your compliments towards me too! It's really flattering to know I made such a sexy, classy lady even a little bicurious.

As for questions, I do have one: Do you have any favourite books? I love getting to know people through their taste in reading material  ;D

Guest SkinnyCollegeBelly

You must get a log LOT of looks with your large and well rounded curves. Just out of curiosity, what size bra do you wear? Because you look like you're absolutely spilling out of the one you have on now.

I remember you from FF, and yet, their admins really suck the hell out of the community lately.  Glad to see another intellectual bbw on here. Secondly, do you read private messages? Welcome back.

I'm sure the girl's getting swamped with private messages right now.