they call me Bouncy... (pics page 1, 3, 4, 6, new pic page 7!)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you look fantastic!  Welcome to Curvage, I hope you stick around for awhile, you are quite stunning!!

Why thank you, very nice of you to say! I think I might just have to :D

Aptly named, Also I love what I see!

Much obliged :) I'm digging your name, display pic and tagline! Let's be spacefriends!

You're beautiful! Welcome!

YOU are the beautiful one around here Honibunny, so thank you for the compliment  :-*

Great pics, welcome to our lovely forum. :D

This might sound weird, but I have to say--you remind me a lot of a user on deviantART who would take pictures of herself in black and white, often wearing an astronaut's helmet, sort of like the one in your avatar. I don't remember her name, but your body type is very similar. Are you the same girl?

What / Who is your avatar supposed to be?

I don't know but I desperately want to find out. It's a stunning photo. LOVE IT.

Great pics, welcome to our lovely forum. :D

This might sound weird, but I have to say--you remind me a lot of a user on deviantART who would take pictures of herself in black and white, often wearing an astronaut's helmet, sort of like the one in your avatar. I don't remember her name, but your body type is very similar. Are you the same girl?

Whoa. Tell me more of this astronaut girl, I'm curious to hear all about my doppleganger!

I must say you look absolutely...

stellar

welcome to curvage!

slow. clap. subtle. head. nod. affirmation. of. playing. well.

Do you happen to like Daft Punk?

Great body nonetheless.

I like earlier Daft Punk. Homework and Discovery.

The original Michel Gondri filmclip for Around the World was one of the first major pop cultural

impacts on my life; blew my mind as a kid, became a part of who I am.

Their more recent music doesn't do much for me. Get Lucky is of course one of the most

mathematically catchy songs in existence though.

Also, for some reason it bothers me that they have COMPLETELY monopolised the

artist-as-mystrious-robot business.

haha ;)

You're looking utterly delicious, dear. I remember you popping up on FF for a brief  period not too long ago, but it's understandable why you'd leave the site. New girls do tend to get quite swamped by messages on there, especially when they post photos as jaw-droppingly gorgeous as yours.

Whoa. Tell me more of this astronaut girl, I'm curious to hear all about my doppleganger!

I wish I could. I remember there was even a thread here for her, but I don't remember if that was the old board or this one. She retired a while back, gave people a grace period to download her photos and then closed her site completely. I had some of them, but that was a few computers ago. I don't even remember her name.

Hopefully someone else who has a better memory about this kind of thing can tell us.

Guest Gabore

hi hi

new to the forum, keen to make friends and share secrets ;)

Hope you like what you see. If so, let me know yo!

xx bouncy

Wow your body is beautiful!!! But I don't have a clue about why they call you bouncy :P

Hope to see/hear more of you around here!  :thumbsup: