Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Nice match-up!

What impresses me most is that the big lady was the face. I mean cold anyone imagine a lady with such a potbelly being face in a company like WWE? I don´t remember any lady these bigs being face in WWF/E ever!

All the best,

Chris

I could see it certainly in a PC kind of way. It'd be somewhat preachy but the tokenism would still pay off to our liking.

Picture it: You'd have this smoking hot bae, 5'5" 185 lbs, putting on a clinic week in, week out kicking ass. No one on commentary says anything about her weight, out of "niceness". Then you'd have one or two heel divas cutting promos saying "your kind doesn't belong here".

From there you have a nice feud, maybe put the title on the thick gal and get some mainstream attention out of it (which is what WWE always wants)...

If WWE is smart they'd give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Taeler Hendrix was (kinda) with TNA for a brief on/off period. She gained weight.. sadly some of that was due to cancer related issues. I'm certain that she is currently in remission. She also gained by choice. It's not ALOT by any means.

She may be with WWE now; I don't know.

Have a read:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0729/564460/taeler-hendrix-claims-dixie-carter-told-her-she-was-too-heavy/

Compare pics:

42.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg?m=1349981148

taeler-hendrix-091013.jpg

TaelerHendrix.png

naPCgCE.gif

gPAE5K0.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I think some of you will appreciate Alexa Bliss, the chick in blue. She's not fat. And no one better tell that to her, as she is recovering from an eating disorder from her youth.

Sasha Banks Vs Alexa Bliss

Speaking of eating disorders, can you believe Michelle McCool used to look like this:

1zvg4mh.jpg

001.jpg

Those photos are from her debut. And I'm having a hard time finding more of these. Rare finds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are some pics of indie wrestler Lufisto. She definitely has some curves on her.

Keep this in mind, some of these pics are rather old.

66976_544543882233063_1292156866_n-e1365628097629.jpg

17.jpg

lufisto.jpg

lufisto.jpg

I might add more later. I am also thinking of adding some pics of ODB.

I think I heard somewhere that when she started training she was 200 lbs.. Hopefully that's in your collection if such pictures exist.

How long ago was this? I could have sworn that I saw some pics of Maria looking all cut with abs and everything. Was this really recent?

It's hard to tell. Like I said this was before her marriage (which was in October 2014), and I can't tell exactly what title Mike is holding, so I'm not sure when.

Her build is rather unorthodox and her midsection is deceiving. At one angle you see definition and at another angle the definition resembles lovehandles and vice-versa.

• 2 weeks later...

Shaul Guerrero channeling her BigCutie Margot:

iA80048apnR9N.gif

In other news, WWE's been having tryouts, and they've been looking at some thicker babes than the models they're used to going after. Including Taeler Hendricks and Havok (both featured earlier in this thread) and also the nicely built Athena seen here:

athena-11-1360608198.jpg

DPP_0706-M1.jpg

Athena-women+wrestlers.jpg

But the concept of weight loss is present on her twitter timeline so whatever thickness we could enjoy on these ladies is probably gonna go bye bye in WWE.

Speaking of which, a few words on Havok. Apparently she's a racist, or at least pretty damn stupid, narcissistic and lazy. She had a library of tweets about Black people, Latinos, gays, etc. that were in terrible taste. She apologized, which confirmed that she said all that, and then she deleted the apology and at least some of her comments.  ???

Of course, one has to ask, why does WWE need her when they already have someone like this:

CGWwqsoUIAA5mJ3.jpg

zada.jpg

Also, I've been fixated on Paige lately:

post-6073-14513601114237_thumb.jpg

Now if Paige were to put on 15-20 pounds...omg  :thumbsup:

Just looking at the rather well-defined line over the side of her torso (which is totally not muscle), I'm really starting to believe she could gain that much.. and then some. Check out this picture:

Britani-Knight-Feet-1582374.jpg

Given her family members' sizes and her age (22), I think she's still got some growing to do.  :D And she's goth - those people tend to blow up. Plus, as a top draw for the Divas division, she should be protected enough for no one to really confront her about it yet.

But, it is image-consious WWE that we're talking about.

• 3 weeks later...

Aha okay!

Have you any photos about Saraya, please?

Best wishes,

Chris

Alright.

Before

Rebecca+Knox+-+Saraya+-+Britani+Knight+-+shimmer+womens+wrestling.jpg

After

CIwpGdtWgAAcYOE.jpg

I can't verify, but she seemed sick in the before picture. Even if you find a video from around that time she seemed a little lethargic walking to the ring.

I've little idea what was going on then. She didn't look good then, but looks much better now.

Who are the ladies next to her in the before-shot? The one on the left is her daughter Paige (Brittany Knight back in the days) I suppose but who´s the lady in the middle (probably the on-show-manager of the Knights)?

I acually think Paige might getting a small gut like her mom has to offer but I think she will never looks like her half-sister Nikki Best looks like nowadays... ;-)

All the best,

Chris

The chick in the middle of Paige and Saraya is Becky Lynch, one of the 3 callups from NXT debuting on last night's Raw. She's cute. Not fat, or chubby, maybe not even curvy, but cute:

tumblr_static_d.gif

But about Paige's half-sister - this Nikki Best woman - any pictures?

Unless, you mean Nikki Bella:

brie-bella-nikki-bella-boobs.gif

B5unzvQCAAAadZJ.jpg

By the way, where is Candice Michelle these days?

Yeah, those are burned into my head. Candice was released a little while after these photos were taken. Perhaps her look had something to do with it... She wasn't even big in my view.

She's had like 3 kids since. Pregnant isn't exactly my cup of tea though. Neither is cosmetic surgery, certainly the one in the second picture.