Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yo dudes, I'm sandwich maker Joe,

although that ain't my real name

That's  how i'ma internet roll.

I'm a musician, kickin on a bus with an ill mission,

Tearing up beats as i chill spilling rhymes that I kill,

And generally having fun with the time I can will.

That being said, I'm currently on an iPhone In a bus, so probably not often posting for a bit

Hi, I'm Rickgm.  I was a long time member and occasional poster on the old curvage.  It is a shame what happened but on the bright side, it is going to be fun searching for new "eye candy" to post...  and we won't have to worry to much about getting scolded for it being a "repost!"

I'm Kenneth, I used to be known as Kenster102.5, but am now known as Kenster1991. I pretty much lurked around and did the odd post, but now I am ready to be a participant. I am living in Toronto and taking my time when it comes to a relationship, I am eager and cautious when looking for someone, but surprise me.  :P

Im that crazy car guy from Texas. Long time lerker and I'll post every now and then. :P

Whew! I thought I would have to go find you at JNC and drag you back here... I just dimed you out on one my posts in my Pears thread a day or two ago (a red funny import car with a caption and your name)...

KFD

I'm Serendipity.

The old timers will remember me, my preferences, my photos and my balanced view. 

My interest in this forum, 'the scene' and the preference itself had severely waned in the past couple of years, so interested to see how things develop.

Some anus snagged my name, so I'm Loki.

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, I've been around since Curvage was Fat Celebs when dinosaurs ruled the Internet.

So basically when honeys were wearin' Sassoons?

Some anus snagged my name, so I'm Loki.

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, I've been around since Curvage was Fat Celebs when dinosaurs ruled the Internet.

So basically when honeys were wearin' Sassoons?

When will you people learn I don't get pop culture references?

GOOGLE WAS LESS HELPFUL THAN USUAL.

tumblr_lr297xzPrI1qcaeouo1_500.jpg

Xero925 here once again! I joined the forums in 2008 in my better days. It really kind of sucks that things happened like this, but I guess change is good! This forum will never be the same! I like "thick" girls, like Alix and Pharell. I dont understand how you could deal with a woman Kellie Kay's size, but hey, I'm not judging you. You like what you like! Its great to be back!

Guest Belly

My name on here is belly, Previously a lurker on this forum under a different name but I feel like posting now all of a sudden which may be good for some people I guess :P

I'm 19 from kent in England and not a fan of massive women, Just chubby with a nice belly and a nice arse :P

Tupac, California Love. "I've been runnin' this game for ten years makin' rap tunes, ever since honeys was wearin' sassons."

Maurice Sasson started making stylish jeans that were popular in the early to mid eighties, later became part of the Jordache family and is now being horrendously repopped and sold at Wal-Mart.

Sasson_Jeans_Inc._1978.png

KFD

Tupac, California Love. "I've been runnin' this game for ten years makin' rap tunes, ever since honeys was wearin' sassons."

Maurice Sasson started making stylish jeans that were popular in the early to mid eighties, later became part of the Jordache family and is now being horrendously repopped and sold at Wal-Mart.

KFD

And here I was trying to figure out what hair care products had to do with anything.

vidal_2215331b.jpg

Fill us in what Archernar is. I am missing that reference. But come on, when didn't Sassoon make your hair look uh-may-zing!?

LFD

Achernar (Arabic for "river's mouth", if memory serves) is the "familiar" name for Alpha Eridani, it's the brightest star in the constellation Eridanus and is super cool.  It's a main sequence star like the Sun, but about eight times as massive, blue and it has a weird-ass shape because it rotates so quickly.

Its diameter at its hemisphere is about 1.5 times its diameter at its poles which makes it the least spherical known star, and that's pretty neat.

If you live south of 33 degrees north latitude (i.e. southern United States), you should totally check it out, it's one of the brightest stars in the sky.

And I know this off the top of my head because I'm (a) a big damn nerd and (B) it's my favourite star.

Oh man o_o I never thought in the five years I've been visiting this place that I'd ever see it go down. Anyway, good ol' Xalton here, if you have a ps3 or play MMORPG's you've probably seen me around. I'm just usually here to lurk, every so often I'll post something or actually say something. So uhh nice to meet you guys? :D

post-5907-14513186446578_thumb.jpg

And I know this off the top of my head because I'm (a) a big damn nerd and (B) it's my favourite star.

A.) Tell us something we dont' know  :P b.) a misshapen star. Gotcha... My balls are misshapen, too! I'm still referring to you as Loki, you will and always have been Loki. The imposter needs to be smited!

KFD

I guess if I'm going to try to de-lurk this time around I might as well introduce myself. Apparently my name is Porobo but I can't for the life of me remember when or why I chose it. I've always been an FA and have yet to find a shape or size I don't admire. Looking forward to being a more active member of the community. Sadly I don't know much about stars, jeans or hair products but if you want any pictures morphed I'm pretty good at that.